I need some accountabilibuddies/inspiration! ;)

Options
29/f/5'10" SW: 268 CW: 238 GW: 145

I'm about to be 30. I'm buckling down once again and intend to use this (dreaded) event as motivation to get this weight off ASAP. I had originally aimed to have a non "obese" BMI (208). Now, after losing 30lbs and maintaining that loss for a year or so, I'm still a bit away from my goal, but I've lowered my goal to 145. May never get there, but I can hope, right?

Add meeeee! :#

Replies

• Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great job thus far! Feel free to add me! :)
  • morgan_mayhem
    morgan_mayhem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nekoashi wrote: »
    Great job thus far! Feel free to add me! :)

Thanks! Added.
  • CaraLeighPanda
    CaraLeighPanda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll get there! Ive added you if you don't mind :)
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am coming up on 40 rapidly...shudder. I need to lose 40 lbs or so. My next weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping to be down 10 lbs.
  • HS2234
    HS2234 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I like friendly and chatty buddies
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Props for your use of "accountabilibuddies"! :)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! 32 years old. Mom of 2 looking to lose 60+ lbs!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hey Morgan! I'm about yo be 30 this year as well. Sw 240, CW 236, GW 135. Add me as a buddy.. We can do this girl

Feel free to add me
  • aliceistudor69
    aliceistudor69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am 35 and in need to lose about 30kg.I could use all the help I can get,we can support each other!
  • annathebanana135
    annathebanana135 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You will get there! I am 30 as well and my overall goal is 135, but i would be happy at 145. Your already an inspiration, good for u for what you accomplised so far! Im looking for buddies to encourge me on my journey as well. Feel free to add me ☺
  • alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well done on your achievements so far - it's hard to keep going sometimes but remember the positives you've learnt already. I'm late 20s and have around 40lbs to lose this year at least! I tend to do low carb/high protein meals and try to log everything I can, with an aim to do 5 work outs a week. I've sent you through a friend request so look forward to motivating each other :-)
  • morgan_mayhem
    Options
    Props for your use of "accountabilibuddies"! :)

Haha. Thanks!
  • morgan_mayhem
    Options
    Hey Morgan! I'm about yo be 30 this year as well. Sw 240, CW 236, GW 135. Add me as a buddy.. We can do this girl

Oh wow! Our stats are so similar!
  • sconklin1309
    sconklin1309 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 this year too. I just downloaded this app so I could use some help getting started and with motivation/accountability.