Fed up hating myself. So here goes again! Hello :-)

Options
Hi everyone. I'm Esther from Belfast and I'm 45 years old in April....argh!! Can't believe 50 is approaching when I'm really only 20 :D

Anyhow, I've hated my body since Primary School and looking back then I was just a normal girl. Always compared myself with others and have never felt good enough. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride kinda thing (literally). I've had abuse hurled at me in bus queues, in pubs, snide comments made in work. I love who I am but I hate this shell. It's just not me. I want to be hot, sexy and get the wolf whistles. I want to look in the mirror and love ALL OF ME.

So here goes. I'm not religious but I'm praying to Mother Earth that I find the strength to keep going this time and prove I can do it. I need to because I have a little 7 year old who needs her Mummy alive and healthy.

Good luck everyone...feel free to add me as a friend because we could all be doing with as much motivation as we can get <3

Replies

• square2bowie
    square2bowie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/qzkAaM0HjnU

Added you as a friend. Watch the above....what it says about haters!! Xx
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me. Positive sent your way. Peace
  • cdavison2018
    cdavison2018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There is no reason to hate yourself, you are what you are. Same for anybody. If you want to get fit to feel more energy, to feel better about your body as you move, or just to stop being fixated on your weight- then do what it takes. Often you just need more socializing or something interesting outside of work to do the trick.