Hey it's Elle

Options
Hi, I'm Elle. I'm 18 years old. I'm super crazy (no, really, I'm mentally ill with like three different diagnosed disorders). I'm recovered from anorexia- I started my recovery years ago and am now overweight. It's awesome that I have an okay enough relationship with food that I got to be overweight, but I'm super lazy and kind of addicted to carbs, and that needs to change.
I want to do this the healthy way. I want to love my body again. I do NOT want to crash diet or run five miles a day. Those are incredibly bad ideas for someone like me with tendencies towards addictive and obsessive behaviors. I just want to eat a little healthier, be more active, and learn to be more positive.
I have very little support at home because all of my friends and family are either extremely fit and don't understand the struggle or they're extremely unfit and don't care to change it. I'm here looking for support in finding a healthy balance.
Reply to my post if you can relate, or message me, or add me, or whatever else.
Thanks! Much love!!!

Replies

• Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi Elle!

Welcome to the site! I am sending over a friend request. I too do not want to run 5 miles a day. Running sucks.