Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
Hey guys!

I've been on a roll with keeping track of my food but not so good with staying under on my calories. I could really use some more supportive and motivational friends who will help push me and keep me accountable. I do the same in return. Feel free to add me!

Ayla

Replies

• salliejk844
    salliejk844 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My weeks tend to fluctuate but I think it helps to have friends for accountability
  • NahrasWay
    NahrasWay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Staying under calories can def be a struggle sometimes! Adding you but if anyone else is looking for more support/friends feel free to add me as well!
  • CorinneDjordjevic
    CorinneDjordjevic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I struggle with eating I've lost 16lbs but have hit a plateau. I workout 6 day a week but need to do more cardio. Looking for motivation and support.
  • pkimball1
    pkimball1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle with eating I've lost 16lbs but have hit a plateau. I workout 6 day a week but need to do more cardio. Looking for motivation and support.

Make sure you are eating enough. You may need to eat more because your body is thinking it needs to keep what it has. Usually if you add a couple hundred calories your body will adjust and start dropping again. Also make sure to vary your workouts. Your body might be getting too used to your routine.
  • pkimball1
    pkimball1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    aylalee_28 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I've been on a roll with keeping track of my food but not so good with staying under on my calories. I could really use some more supportive and motivational friends who will help push me and keep me accountable. I do the same in return. Feel free to add me!

Ayla

Accountability is great! There will always be up and down days.

"More forward with confidence, knowing in the core of your being that you have the power to achieve your dreams." #quotes #motivation