UFC!

Options
TheHive
TheHive Posts: 84 Member
Whos Watching tonight then? What fight/s are you looking forward too the most?

For me Cowboy vs Gamebred could be a killer fight, Jorges superior boxing vs Cerrones destructive muay Thai. Cerrone is on a rampage at 170lbs but we've seen Cowboy get boxed up pretty badly before such as the Diaz fight. I'm a huge Cerrone fan and would love for him to knock Masvidal out cold, that dude needs a change of attitude and a brutal head kick Ko may help him make the switch :D

Pena vs Shevchenko could be a barn burner or Pena wanting the takedown but getting stuffed so it turning into an all out stand up war and Shevchenko just boxing her up at distance to a decision. Penas got that fiery feel to her so if she gets it down its lights out, would love to see her as the next champion for sure.

Plenty of other decent fights too but I'll talk about that later in the comments.

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Gamebred and Cerrone is like a dream fight, there's no way that doesnt end in a stoppage. But on a not good note im afraid for Arlovski's well being, Francis Ngannou is a beast, if he lands on andrei's chin it's lights out.
  • TheHive
    Options
    Ngannou is such a nice dude, nice to see some newer faces in the heavyweight division and ones with potential! I feel like Arlovski is on his way out again, the dudes done it all so can't knock him for trying, especially in the heavy division!
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Every time Bruce Leroy loses i die inside a little bit
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Did you watch the Connor PPV q&a today?

The fact that it was a PPV made me lose all interest, but to be honest had it been free or even if i had a link i probably wouldnt have watched it anyway lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    RIP Arlovski, jesus christ
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Gamebred vs Cerrone, I feel like this is the main event, I'm so happy that this fight was made
  • TheHive
    edited January 2017
    Options
    gutted for cowboy, far too restrained, Masvidal shut him down fast. Boxers are his downfall.
    That armband by Shevchenko was nuts! really didn't expect that, she's built like a brick sh1t house!