Need some motivation buddies!

Hey everyone! Well I made it through January, well almost and have done great so far. Looking for some MFP friends to help inspire me and for some motivation as I press on the rest of the year! Thanks! Looking forward to "meeting" some of you!

Replies

• salliejk844
    salliejk844 Posts: 2 Member
    My weeks tend to fluctuate but I think it helps to have friends for accountability!
  • Pondarosa
    Pondarosa Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free too add me!! Looking for motivation as well!!
  • EmilyK75
    EmilyK75 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been slacking so badly with eating healthy and exercising. I REALLY need some motivation/accountability pals. I found out in 2012 that I have a BRCA mutation which increases my risk of cancer. I had preventative surgeries to reduce my risk. Over the last couple years I've gained about 40 pounds and just can't seem to get myself motivated, even when I tell myself it will help further reduce my cancer risk. I feel so unhealthy.
  • wkjohnson13
    wkjohnson13 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking for the same! Anyone can add me
  • bmarie0408
    bmarie0408 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi - feel free to add me; I have about 20 lbs left to lose, and it will probably take a few months so I could use the motivation!
  • nanitasuarez72
    nanitasuarez72 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone, we are can. A new body wait for as. (Sorry my lenguage not is english.). God is love.
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Add me y'all