Going for 100lbs

Options
:smile: Just about 4 wks ago I weighed 350lbs, last week I went to the dr. & was weighed at 338lbs, I have lost 12lbs in 3weeks. I was so excited I could not wait to get outside to call my wife to let her know. My goal is 100lbs, but I'm takin it one day at a time. When I do reach my goal I am going to go out & buy a new suit for church, I asked my wife what I would look like once I lost all this weight, she said & I quote "Hot" then she started laughing, but she meant it with great kindness, so I'm on my way to "hot", lol. Hope you all have a bless day, good luck & God Bless You All !!

Replies

• kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck, i'm sure you'll look great in your new suit! You're gonna buy a whole new wardrobe!
  • kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck, i'm sure you'll look great in your new suit! You're gonna buy a whole new wardrobe!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! Good for you, you are on your way...keep up the good work
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    great job :
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! Congrats on what you have achieved so far! I've went from 247 down to 138 and still losing. If you make this a complete lifestyle change it WILL work. Just never give up.

Hugs and much success to you!!!!

Lori
    Proverbs 3:5-6

P.S. My before and after pic is on my profile page under photos if you want to see the transformation.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Wow - you must be so proud of what you've done so far! We're rooting for you!!! I wanted to wish you luck and give you the support you need, along with the countless others. You CAN do it!!!!!!!!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss and good luck on getting to "hot!' that is an amazing goal to strive for!

You've come to the right place...the motivation is contagious!

Feel free to add me if you would like to be friends and we can motivate one another!