Why women should feel good naked...

Options
2»

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I think people in general are too hard on themselves (men and woman)
    It's hard not to concentrate sometimes on what we think are our negative qualities...but I can almost guarantee 1000% that no one else probably even notices

What irks me the most is when woman put down other woman
    I was always brought up with the saying 'if u don't have anything nice to say don't say it'
    I still feel that way as I am quickly approaching the big 3-6
    I have friends of my kids (3.5 and 5 yrs) that talk about other mother's at school, or what the teachers are wearing....ugh..terrible!

Don't even get me started on older men dating much much younger woman!
    Kim
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You gotta love that double standard. It's like men are expected and entitled to get a little larger as they marry, or get older, but if a woman does the same thing it's because she's lazy or "let herself go".:explode:

Men are attracted physically and woman are attracted emotionally.

emotionally??? No way Jose....not here anyway.:smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You gotta love that double standard. It's like men are expected and entitled to get a little larger as they marry, or get older, but if a woman does the same thing it's because she's lazy or "let herself go".:explode:

:laugh: :laugh:

He must have meant financially. You know how he is with his spelling! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Ok. That's better then. I'm all for that!:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Ok. That's better then. I'm all for that!:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So U R turned on by a mans big.............wallett.
    :laugh:
  • HeavenllySin
    HeavenllySin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest turn on with a guy is if he is a lil... feminine.... like he understands what it's like to be hurt and he wants to be gentle with me.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I know I feel way better naked than I do in a swimsuit. Stupid elastic, squishing in places I don't want squished!:grumble:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You know what I think...someone...a man should do survey's about what real men are really attracted too. I mean when no one is there to judge them for their choice, do they like big booties, big hips, small feet, little boobies, does cellulite bother men as much as it does women?

My DH for example says that a lot of the men he works with love big women, but would never admit that among large groups of male friends. Why is that? I don't get it.

How come women aren't that bothered by large men as much as men seem to be by large women?
    omg that is sooo true. my DH is 60 pounds overweight, and I love every inch of him, but when I gained pregnancy weight, a whole 36 lbs with baby #6, he was like....you plan on losing that right??? ( I didn't gain more than 22 lbs with the other kids) so I think he thought the weight was going to stay?!
    what's up with that??
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,116 Member
    Options
    ........are we talking about nekked? Pictures, please - not the "before" ones, though :laugh: I'll admit to being shallow. Looks matter.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You know what I think...someone...a man should do survey's about what real men are really attracted too. I mean when no one is there to judge them for their choice, do they like big booties, big hips, small feet, little boobies, does cellulite bother men as much as it does women?

My DH for example says that a lot of the men he works with love big women, but would never admit that among large groups of male friends. Why is that? I don't get it.

How come women aren't that bothered by large men as much as men seem to be by large women?
    omg that is sooo true. my DH is 60 pounds overweight, and I love every inch of him, but when I gained pregnancy weight, a whole 36 lbs with baby #6, he was like....you plan on losing that right??? ( I didn't gain more than 22 lbs with the other kids) so I think he thought the weight was going to stay?!
    what's up with that??

I must be a shallow woman. I am bothered by overweight men. Even overweight myself. I feel bad, but I just CAN'T be attracted to a guy who's all softish and fluffy. I want a bumper sticker that says "No Fat Dudes" :tongue: Will probably get one when I'm all skinny. :wink:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to a "strong" face and a sense of humor. If a handsome man has no sense of humor - forget it. With my hubby, no worries - he wishes he was one of the Three Stooges. (Maybe too much humor can be a bad thing???) :laugh:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I know I feel way better naked than I do in a swimsuit. Stupid elastic, squishing in places I don't want squished!:grumble:

Ha ha ha!!! :laugh: This is SOOOOO true!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

what's up with that??
    what's up with that INDEED!!:noway: :huh:
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    There's a photo of me in my profile pictures from my late twenties when I'm about 125 - 130 and slim and toned and feeling.... fat! Seriously, I've got a towel wrapped around me to hide my "buddha belly" and although I'm flexing my "big bad muscles" it was more of a joke than anything at the time - just goofing off. I never thought I'd turn 30, gain 50 lbs in a year and spend the next 5 years kind of trying to get rid of it (no more trying though, this time's for keeps!).

Anyway, I have this photo on my desktop of our computer and my man saw it and said "you're too skinny there, you look gross". I don't know what to think of that. I want to get back to 135 or 140 at least. I know I won't go as far down as the 120s or even 130 but I feel like he doesn't want me to lose weight at all. I guess I should be grateful for that attitude from him, but I'm just not happy at 164. I was in the 160s for so long and last spring finally broke through to 150 until I moved in with him and his son and started eating "man meals"... now I'm back up there again.

I just don't get why he watches the Man Show and in other ways oggles skinny women with big breasts like they're soooo hot but yet doesn't want me to lose any weight myself? huh??:huh: WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT??????
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    There's a photo of me in my profile pictures from my late twenties when I'm about 125 - 130 and slim and toned and feeling.... fat! Seriously, I've got a towel wrapped around me to hide my "buddha belly" and although I'm flexing my "big bad muscles" it was more of a joke than anything at the time - just goofing off. I never thought I'd turn 30, gain 50 lbs in a year and spend the next 5 years kind of trying to get rid of it (no more trying though, this time's for keeps!).

Anyway, I have this photo on my desktop of our computer and my man saw it and said "you're too skinny there, you look gross". I don't know what to think of that. I want to get back to 135 or 140 at least. I know I won't go as far down as the 120s or even 130 but I feel like he doesn't want me to lose weight at all. I guess I should be grateful for that attitude from him, but I'm just not happy at 164. I was in the 160s for so long and last spring finally broke through to 150 until I moved in with him and his son and started eating "man meals"... now I'm back up there again.

I just don't get why he watches the Man Show and in other ways oggles skinny women with big breasts like they're soooo hot but yet doesn't want me to lose any weight myself? huh??:huh: WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT??????
    Men oggle. It doesn't matter how old/young or who or what they have for a wife/girlfriend. They oggle. It's in their DNA. I think that's why we as women are so insecure sometimes, no matter what our weight. I've come to terms with my hubby's oggling the TV. He doesn't go any further than oggling. Besides, if I'm changing in front of him, he still oggles me too. It's like they have a radar that goes off if boobies enter the room, even if they are perfectly covered, they oggle on the off chance that the boobies might randomly become uncovered. My advice (not that it matters, we all know what opinions are like) is be the weight you are comfortable, healthy and happy with. You're the one that has to live in your skin, not anyone else. Once you're happy, healthy and comfortable, you'd be surprised at how he becomes the same, due to your attitude. But hey, that's just me talking, follow your heart/mind and you can't go wrong.:wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    ........are we talking about nekked? Pictures, please - not the "before" ones, though :laugh: I'll admit to being shallow. Looks matter.

And what would be wrong with my pictures.
    :angry:
    :happy:

BTW nekked is naked with intentions.
  • BEFORE
    Options

To dress up as Wonder Woman and ties us up with the Golden Lasso.
    :wink:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    not ALL men think like that though. And also, some women, including myself, have or do look down on guys that have gotten overweight and outa shape. I no longer do that but I have Im ashamed to say.

denise in Sams Valley OR

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I also found some old pics of myself where I was around 120 and I felt ugly then. There's just no winning with us women!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

A lot of guys like boobs. Those girls have big ones. But your boobs will always be his favorite because they belong to you, just like the rest of your body. He loves it because it's yours. :flowerforyou: