Breakfast recipes?

Options
kmk1447
kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
Looking for quick breakfast recipes that'll keep me full.

Replies

• flotackett7
    flotackett7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Veggie omelet, baked turkey bacon, after cooked ( i normally have in fridge) chop up a little of each onion, tomato, bell pepper, and mushroom. Add a little olive oil to a small fry pan an cook until onion is translusent. In a small bowl wisk two eggs and about a Tbs of milk. Add one Tbs olive iol to pan, pour in egg mixture let cook a bit add veg. to one side add what ever cheese you would like, flip it the enpty egg side over the full side, flip it to the other side and serve. I usually pour some pace pacante sauce over the whole thing
  • kmk1447
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Thanks
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I make a roasted vegetable casserole (roasted vegetables mixed with eggs and baked in a coconut oil greased Pyrex) topped with shredded chicken, kimchi and salsa.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Filling for me is a combination of protein, fiber and a little fat.

Greek yogurt "parfait" - Greek yogurt, berries, Fiber One cereal and chopped nut sprinkles. My fave is lemon Greek with raspberries.

Homemade egg McMuffins. Bake 9 eggs + 9 egg whites in a 9" square pan. Cool & freeze portions (with Canadian bacon slices). Thaw, warm & serve with a toasted high fiber English muffin and a slice of 2% cheese.

Oatmeal made with milk. Add chopped apple or raisins, cinnamon & chopped nuts.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Barring the weekend, I keep breakfast pretty simple...I don't really follow any particular recipes unless I'm doing something unique on the weekend. I'm pretty much an omelette guy with some fruit...or oats and a couple boiled eggs, etc. I don't have time for too much nonsense during the work week.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Mug eggs.
    You can pretty much use anything that you want in it. Egg beaters, egg whites or an egg.
    Spray a mug with PAM. Beat your egg with a fork (or pour in your egg beaters/whites)
    Mix in any veggie, meat or cheese in any combination you like. Loosely cover with plastic wrap or a paper towel, and microwave for about 1 minute (more or less to your liking) stir and eat.
  • kmk1447
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Barring the weekend, I keep breakfast pretty simple...I don't really follow any particular recipes unless I'm doing something unique on the weekend. I'm pretty much an omelette guy with some fruit...or oats and a couple boiled eggs, etc. I don't have time for too much nonsense during the work week.
    That is my problem too! Always on the go!
  • Denisse075
    Denisse075 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast...

1)Plain old scrambled eggs with two turkey sausage links and coffee. Keeps me full for a while. I may add a bit of cottage cheese when beating the eggs, makes them fluffy and fuller...

2) toast topped with...miracle whip, tomatoes , avacado slices and a slice of turkey bacon cut in half

3)bread slice with peanut or almond butter and a drizzle of honey, black coffee

• BeautifulBurrr
    BeautifulBurrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to make freezer breakfasts for on the go, I have zero time in the morning so I need something I can pop in the microwave and run. Lol I'll give you my 2 favorites :)

Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and diced red/green peppers with Turkey sausage wrapped in a tortilla= breakfast burrito. I usually eat it with salsa too
  • kmk1447
    Options
    I would have never thought about the avocado! Thanks!
  • kmk1447
    Options
    I like to make freezer breakfasts for on the go, I have zero time in the morning so I need something I can pop in the microwave and run. Lol I'll give you my 2 favorites :)

Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and diced red/green peppers with Turkey sausage wrapped in a tortilla= breakfast burrito. I usually eat it with salsa too
    That sounds yummy! Yes I have zero time in the morning too! That's my problem! I usually wind up not eating
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    If I want Carbs, I go with Kodiak cakes and either make pancakes or waffles. There about 14 grams of protein and really taste like regular pancakes. If I know I will have more Carbs later and I want pancakes I use an almond flour recipe. Message me if you want the recipe. I always add protein such as nuts, eggs or bacon.
  • katiepoan
    katiepoan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Something to try is 2 ingredient banana and egg pancakes! Just a banana mashed up with 2 eggs and fried , tastes so good and only 250 calories!
  • ashleylethy
    ashleylethy Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't have time in the mornings to fix me anything.. sometimes I fixed scramble eggs (4 egg whites) and a slice of a pepper jack cheese, and a tortilla and I fixed my burrito and my cup of coffee :) ... and when I have less time.. I fixed me my protein ( replace my meal ) this is something that I bought on internet, it called YES YOU CAN . These r proteins powder replace your meal, I bought the vanilla flavor,cappuccino flavor, kiwi, and chocolate, so what I do is I just get one of this packs and my shaking bottle lol. And I put almonds milk unsweet ( because this packs has a lot good taste don't need sugar at all) and I just mix it and that's it. They taste delicious. . You can put any fruit if u want. the cappuccino flavor I mix it with black coffee with no sugar, and it really taste like a cappuccino the u buy at the store. The kiwi flavor I drink it when is hot ( summer time) I just mix it with water and I put ice and that's it.. and you really feel full like if u ate regular food..
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Usually I have yogurt (either plain yogurt pre-portioned out into containers or single serve flavoured yogurt) along with a bit of jam and a portion of a Clif bar and/or granola. Or hard boiled egg (split in half) on top of arepa (sort of a corn-based english muffin) with dijon mustard. (Nothing requiring me to do more than open a container and microwave something for 20 seconds is getting done in the morning).
  • nappertwins
    nappertwins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How To Make 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes

What You Need

Ingredients
    1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
    2 large eggs

Google for recipe. Not bad.
  • kmk1447
    Options
    Thanks everyone! These ideas are great!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I like doing chocolate peanut butter banana breakfast shakes. Also Greek yogurt with mix-ins.