Anybody have around a 100 pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• debbiedavis1965
    debbiedavis1965 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I stared needing to lose 100. Now I just need to lose 67. I would love to help and get up along the way to victory. Getting fat sure was easier and oh so much more fun than getting skinny! ;) lol
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I started at 241....currently weigh 150....lost 91lbs in a lil over 2 years ..I have 30 more to go ...............congrats on everyone's journey so far....hoping all of you have much more success :)
  • jqwright
    jqwright Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bechler77 wrote: »
    I also have 100 to go. I've lost 22 so far.

I have more then a 100lbs to lose also, what exercise do you do
  • Gary7Page
    Gary7Page Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing amount of weight loss. I've took around 10lb off in 2 weeks doing a vlcd but mainly in 1st week.
    I'm hoping to lose around 50lb total. I'm upping my daily calores to 900 from 800 because I was struggling on 800 and had a cheat day of a Saturday to around 3000 !
    Anyway great to see everybody driving to meet their goals
  • chrisellcronin
    chrisellcronin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is to lose 100 lbs by October 2017, lost 17 in the last 4 weeks....
  • ASAPStocky
    ASAPStocky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Going for a even 100, maybe more down 25 so far
  • Duke_of_York
    Duke_of_York Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need to get from 22 stone to about 16 stone to be comfortable in my own skin, but if you go strictly by BMI I should be aiming for about 14 stone, but I think 15 is more sensible as I appear to have high bone and muscle content to start with (I have those scales with the metal foot plates and handles that measure body fat %).

15 stone would mean I'd need to lose 98lbs, so not quite your 100, but not far off.

Been at it since Jan 4th and lost 17 1/2 pounds so far, just from calorie restriction.
  • sonstott63
    sonstott63 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress thus far! Keep it up!
  • garmill64
    garmill64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose a total of 230 pounds. I've lost around 45 so far. I still have a long way to go, but I know with hard work and support, I will do it.
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    im at 306, trying to get down to 150ish. so... yeah 150 pounds to lose.
  • montyvell
    montyvell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had knee surgery got up to 300 lbs now I am back to 280 but need to lose a lot more.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I did. As of today's weigh-in, it's down to 84. Add me if you like!
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job so far, you can definitely reach your goal! I've lost almost 92 lbs so far. I have around 49 lbs to go to my goal. Started at 341, down to 249, goal is 200 as of right now. I'm 25 and stand at 6'
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • 1m2m
    1m2m Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started this month at 346 lbs. That's the weight of Refridgerator Perry when he played for the Steelers. I need to get down to 200 lbs - 190 lbs. So yeah, I understand where you're at & am happy to support your journey.