Post Your Best Selfie

Options

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    9hgrdkvtkjvh.jpg
    I have lots of favorites, but from its usually when I go all witchy for Samhain and second when j sent to the Renassiance fair for the first time, won't be the last >:)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Ooh, here's another one I just found in some old photos. This was a few summers back after I had gotten a lot of sun - which I almost never do now, lol - so, my freckles were really on display. This is the total opposite of my first post on this thread, because I have no makeup on except mascara...it's still one of my favorites though, because you can actually see how my freckles come out in the summer. (I usually only have a light dusting on my face and have them on my shoulders and forearms the rest of the year.) Not everyone loves them, but I think they are kind of cute. :blush:

2wq8o6t.jpg

Awww your freckles are cute. I hate mine
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Ooh, here's another one I just found in some old photos. This was a few summers back after I had gotten a lot of sun - which I almost never do now, lol - so, my freckles were really on display. This is the total opposite of my first post on this thread, because I have no makeup on except mascara...it's still one of my favorites though, because you can actually see how my freckles come out in the summer. (I usually only have a light dusting on my face and have them on my shoulders and forearms the rest of the year.) Not everyone loves them, but I think they are kind of cute. :blush:

2wq8o6t.jpg
    Fantastic picture. Love the freckles. My wife's the same way. She gets too many freckles in the sun and when it's hot she has really high anxiety.

We almost never have lunch or breakfast outside like many do in the summer.

Your gorgeous girl!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Any Selfie with my Little Mini Me Summer Lee! We've been connected at the hip since she was born. She now lives 2000 miles away! :'(

i8gsib16lwas.jpg
    kbwypuvcuxqn.jpg
    qyw2s4phtet0.jpg
    9tcb54lagumq.jpg
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    9hgrdkvtkjvh.jpg
    I have lots of favorites, but from its usually when I go all witchy for Samhain and second when j sent to the Renassiance fair for the first time, won't be the last >:)
    That boy photobombed you.

Oh no he's my friend I went with lol it was planned
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Fantastic picture. Love the freckles. My wife's the same way. She gets too many freckles in the sun and when it's hot she has really high anxiety.

We almost never have lunch or breakfast outside like many do in the summer.

Thank you! And, I definitely understand that...I think we fair-skinned redheads are a sort of modern vampire when it comes to too much sun, lol. I need SPF 100+ to survive much time out in the unforgiving rays of summer.

LL5lifts wrote: »
    I love you

tumblr_mxvsouYHjx1rzlaomo1_400.gif

x0lcbaby0x wrote: »
    Your gorgeous girl!

Thank you...and, ditto! :heart:
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @FabulousFantasticFifty -- Great photos!! :smile:
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

2wq8o6t.jpg

You are stunning
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    bh6vt2na0knu.jpg

I love this pic of my sweet little peaches
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    kzkoqu7he4gp.jpg
    That is hard to do to choose THE BEST SELFIE .. lol I have a lot that are awesome..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    bh6vt2na0knu.jpg

I love this pic of my sweet little peaches

This is a great pic Jo. Peaches is adorable
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    hfsperez wrote: »
    w6t7y7m6sd5l.jpg

Ohhh hiiii :*
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    66c4aox1gud8.jpg

No filter
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
  • paulriggs1978
    paulriggs1978 Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    My best selfies have all gotten me into trouble.