Hey, y'all! Giving it a second chance...looking to grow support network!

Options
Hey, y'all! My name is Sara, I'm new here...well, "new" again! :) I used MyFitnessPal several years ago and had some success, but never posted to introduce myself. Needless to say, life happened and here I am again. I'm ready to make some lifestyle changes and get healthy and fit. I know that it won't happen over night, but I do know that having support will help! Let me know if you're looking to grow your support network, I'd like to be apart of it. I want to motivate and be motivated. No drama or judgement given or allowed!

Xoxo -Sara <3

Replies

• Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara!
    I'm Erricka. I started "new" again at the beginning of the month ;)
    I'm going to request you, and anyone else who visits this thread is free to add me!! <3

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Welcome (back)! I'm in the same boat but we're in the right place :D
  • DoikIto
    DoikIto Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • TheMrsBuck
    TheMrsBuck Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • maryann7734
    maryann7734 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new again also can use all the support I can get. Would love all your help and I'll give all I can to help all of you :)
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • johng077
    johng077 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Support is coming your way!!!
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate it! Having the support makes a huge difference, in my opinion!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am too a serial starter and quitter... I've been going strong since the start of the year lol - looking for others to help keep me accountable too so feel free to add me!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm Ellen. New to MFP, not new to being overweight. But for the first time, weight-loss has become a medical imperative and I can't afford Weight Watchers. I was Googling for a calorie counter and happened on this site. And the rest is history. (Down 30lbs so far; 84 to go!)
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Wow, keep up the good work...you're making awesome progress! I'll send you a request!
  • caroleeflowers
    caroleeflowers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah i just started again myself
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Girl, we got this!
  • tlcrawford916
    tlcrawford916 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a new again member also. Started back a little over a week ago. I'm looking for friends and support as well as offer support. Feel free to add me.
  • bernamhall
    bernamhall Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, new to here again. really looking for much needed support. Looking to change my life in a hurry. Don't know how to add. can someone direct me? I'm waiting for a hip replacement and while waiting (7 month waiting list here in Oregon ). I thought I would make my recovery easier by loosing a few pounds. but need help with the exercise part. Very limited on what I can do. Anyone have ideas or have a group started that can help me. I would greatly appreciate the support.
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Bernamhall - I added you!
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm new-ish too! Haha! Welcome back!
  • TheMrsBuck
    Options
    Hey, adding you!