Fitbit not syncing

Options
Anyone having issues with their fitbit not syncing? I have disconnected and reconnected and its not working

Replies

• PSchrader2
    PSchrader2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to sync in 2 days.
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yes lots of people are having the same issue. I had to delete my device and then reconnect it to the app to get it to work
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I restarted my phone and it synced right away.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I've been having issues also - dis-connected several times but still not working. ??? Tried posting a message to help desk but no response.
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I had to logout and log back in to the Fitbit app on my phone, you could try that if you haven't already?
  • carolinamamasita
    carolinamamasita Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing either
  • firephoenix8
    firephoenix8 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fitbit app has an update recently - have you updated that? I haven't had any issues. I do find that I have to sync my tracker with the Fitbit app, then go to the MFP app and wait for it to update.
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing last week...
  • seapuck63
    seapuck63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I noticed 1/25 was the last time it showed FB information in MFP. Since then, I can't get it to sync. Calories logged in MFP are syncing to FB app ironically. Both apps are current. I've restarted my Samsung Note 3. I've also logged out and in again on both apps. Nothing working. With 20,000+ steps on both Friday and Saturday, there should be some "bonus" in Exercise section. MFP, what's going on?