And so it begins

Options
So today is the day my journey finally begins. After wanting to lose 110 lbs for awhile now, I finally joined a gym today and I am so excited. This is my year I don't care what the universe throws at me, I am going to make this year mine.
Starting weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)
Goal weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)

This feeling of pride for finally taking action is so good. I wish everyone the best on their journey and for those hesitant about joining look around for the best believe me you won't be disappointed when you do.

Replies

• cecilewoolley
    cecilewoolley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck - go for it! Îm going to try x
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. Don't forget that digital scale.
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Good for you :smiley: but don't make my mistake and not actually go the gym ...
  • benabismum
    benabismum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • FreshStart103
    FreshStart103 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you :smiley: but don't make my mistake and not actually go the gym ...

Oh I will definitely be going in, everyone there is so friendly and motivational and there are people there that are just like me in body shape and weight so I'm not working with some of the fittest people in the world and standing out as the only one who looks like a patato.
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm on a same journey!
  • melaninmonro
    melaninmonro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We have the same exact goal weight, but Im at about 136 lbs so I dont need to lose much and also height plays a major role as well (I'm around 5'9) but we can still support each other :)
  • FreshStart103
    FreshStart103 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm on a same journey!
    Feel free to add me! We have the same exact goal weight, but Im at about 136 lbs so I dont need to lose much and also height plays a major role as well (I'm around 5'9) but we can still support each other :)

Hey guys I just added you :)
  • bob_mck
    bob_mck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    best of luck!