Down 91 pounds

Options
I never believed it could be possible! I have lost 91 pounds since march of this year and i feel great. I decided i wanted to help others achieve their goals, So i have set up a page on facebook for weight loss support. It is called weightloss is a journey, not a destination. Here is a link to it http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Weight-Loss-is-A-Journey-Not-a-Destination/107565549334967 Be sure to check it out and give it a "like". Lots of helpful things on it! Good luck to you all. And remember You can achieve anything you set your mind to!

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    you lost 91 lbs in 4 months?
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I believe it - I went from 389 to 299 in just over 4 months too - That's great work brother - you are rocking THIS!!!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    that came across sounding rude, I don't mean it like that I am just surprised someone can loose weight that fast and it be healthy.
    i mean i have been busting my *kitten* to loose weight and it has taken my almost 9 months to get 90 lbs off
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic.

I'll have to be sure and check it out.

Yeah, that's totally doable in 120 days. I have some friends that are losing 1lb per day xx
  • jmdep68
    jmdep68 Posts: 8
    Options
    That really is amazing! Way to go. I have lost 120lbs over the past 18 months. When I was at my heaviest, I was dropping weight like it was hot. Keep up the good work.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    how did you lose 90 lbs in 4 months? that seems drastic - what did your dr say?
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    That really is amazing! Way to go. I have lost 120lbs over the past 18 months. When I was at my heaviest, I was dropping weight like it was hot. Keep up the good work.

exactly - That is the perfect description of it isn't it lol

the first 90 went quick - the next 25 has taken me 8 months LOL
    But it's all good :) It's about health and not JUST looking good right? <oh dear god please.. Right???> ;)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!