Hi Everyone

Options
Hi my name is Carole. I just started with this system. Menopause is making me gain weight and I hope keeping track of what I eat will help me lose. Please I can use tips and guidance. Thanks a lot.

Replies

• Lynne0126
    Lynne0126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started this last week and I love it! It has been so easy to keep track of my food because I have been able to find everything in the search function. I have a lot to lose and I am pre-menopause so I am trying to head off anymore weight gain. Good luck and keep in touch.
  • MNFitnessGal
    MNFitnessGal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm post menopausal and 52. I couldn't lose weight for anything and found this site. It's still hard but I exercise 6 days a week and watch food intake and find encouragement from watching others lose. It motivates me. I've lost 6 pounds but not overnight, it's a lot of work but worth it to see scale move even a little. You might consider joining a cheap club for $10- 15 a month to get started, I did and it helped me to gain muscle which does burn fat better. I walk a lot on a treadmill. You can send me friend request and we can help encourage each other. :smiley:
  • ctowns7819
    ctowns7819 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. I have to admit, I have a treadmill. All it is doing is collecting dust. It is easy to find foods on here but I keep going over the "sugar" count. But I never have eaten the total amount of calories for the day so I guess it is okay. Good luck to both of you. I hope that we can stay in touch.