Best shoes for studio workouts?

laurengracegale
laurengracegale Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Looking for some recommendations for trainers for gym use, mainly classes like body attack and zumba.

I have the Nike free fly 4.0 at the mo and the grip has totally gone... Doing mountain climbers is now pretty much impossible. I have had them a while but I'm looking for something a little more durable, good comfort but really good grip for a variety of exercises.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I was going to say Nike frees, I love mine! I have no issues with grip...Maybe the because the floor is waxed? I do it all barefoot at home(except treadmill). Make sure your soles aren't dirty or dusty, see if that helps.
  • laurengracegale
    laurengracegale Posts: 5 Member
    Yeah the floors seem pretty slippy to be honest, nightmare. Hoping to find something with added rubber grip on the toe area in particular, the frees don't seem to have a lot compared with some others.

I do only wear them in the gym to keep them clean but it's probably just time for a trade in, just wondered if others had a good experience with other models, all the online reviews are usually about outdoor running which I won't be using them for...