Calling All Fitbit Folks

Options
Canehdn
Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
edited February 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I don't have many active friends on Fitbit. They all keep dropping off. I'd love it if there were some folks out there looking for some Fitbit buddies.

The only main active friend keeps adding me to challenges with his family and they only cheer each other on, it's weird.
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm active and accept any challenges. They help me stay motivated. :) I don't feel like I have to WIN each challenge I'm in, but I at least want to feel like I've had a good day/week/made a good effort. My personal goal is 10k steps but it typically takes me more than that to hit 1850 calories burned in a day, which is also a goal.

[edited by mods]

• tammydnewvine1
    tammydnewvine1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit but no friends. I would love to challenge. With other fitbit users.
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    There is a group here where you can find friends, specific to the kind of fitbit you have if you want....

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users,

• 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like. I'm always in challenges and I am competitive may not always win but I do try!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi! anyone please feel free to add me I am active on fitbit I've worn mine everyday for a year and I love doing challenges I am not good at starting them but I accept them all and try my hardest

[edited by mods]
  • Canehdn
    Options
    I'll check that Fitbit page out. Thanks.
    I've sent my email to each of you so you can add me. Sorry, I'm not sure of another way to do it.
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I lost my old Fitbit.. need a new one. Suggestions on the best kind?
  • kileyc8214
    kileyc8214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had my Fitbit for 4 years
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    kmk1447 wrote: »

I like the One the best. But then, I don't wear a watch or anything else on my wrist. The different models have different features, some in terms of they track.
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I love Fitbit friends
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me , i love the challenges! [edited by mods]
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I would love some more friends...I have the same group that do challenges ONLY when they are running 5ks or anything (cheaters). And the more friends the better :)

[edited by mods]
  • kmmlosingit51816
    kmmlosingit51816 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends!
  • Canehdn
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Here's my link to add me. Someone helped me figure that URL out. I was trying to do it through the app. I requested everyone that put their link.

[edited by mods]
  • beccaawalsh
    beccaawalsh Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Recommend charge 2
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »
    Here's my link to add me. Someone helped me figure that URL out. I was trying to do it through the app. I requested everyone that put their link.

[edited by mods]

ive sent you a request
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    active! I only failed to hit goal twice in a year and a half!!

[edited by mods]
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Recommend charge 2

I have a Blaze and Charge 2 and I like the Charge 2 just because of the smaller size. The screen is much nicer on the Blaze but I've never been a big watch wearer so I do prefer the smaller form factor of the Charge 2.
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Here is my profile link: [edited by mods]

Right now I am working on upping my steps so they may seem low. I went from the beginning of the year (when I was totally off track) of having an average of 2000 steps a day up to 4500+ now! I am working on small increments and would like to work back to where I was when I was on track of 12,500 a day. I need challenges and encouragement because they are all super helpful so feel free to add!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ive added a few of you but if anyone else would like to add me here is my link [edited by mods]