Lets motivate each other

Options
meljohnson37
meljohnson37 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2017 in Getting Started
Hi my name is melanie. I am in great need to friemds on this app to keep me accountable for my nutritional journey and life change.
Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• inkyminky184
    inkyminky184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I need mfp friends also so I'll send a request. :)
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me. Im looking for friends to add :)
  • charmurr
    charmurr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think this will be my 5th or 6th post and no one has yet to comment. I mean I've been on other, whatever they are called, with this being the 5th or 6th. Anyway, what does it mean when people respond saying "add me". What are we being added to? Someone's personal blog? I get when someone says they need to be held accountable. I want someone to cheer me on. Melanie, what exactly is your life change? Sounds big. I know for me I've developed this "habit" of over eating. Especially at night. I'll be 51 soon and my body metabolism is in fact slowing down. It takes longer for food to register. Therefore it hangs outs in storage. In the meantime, more food coming in. All of sudden maintaining a desired weight is becoming difficult. I'm complaining. I know what to do but am having a hard time. This sucks. Anyone trying to feel good about themselves find it hard to do. If I can just get past the first few pounds...... I've lost my inner smile.
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • debvick2000
    debvick2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to join y'all group so add me