Looking for motivating new friends 40 and up!

Options
Looking to connect with new friends to motivate and encourage each other. :smiley:

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm Gary. I have been here on mfp awhile but always happy to make friends with new people starting their new lifestyle here. Especially those who are "more experienced" (read: older)...lol....there are a lot of younger folks on here who don't and can't understand the challenges more experienced people face in making lifestyle changes. So if you want, you can add me...just write a little something to remind me (remember...I am "more experienced"...) that I connected with you here...lol
  • fluffycandyfloss
    fluffycandyfloss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    sent request to ya hun x
  • shaneadamson
    shaneadamson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just turned 49. I purchased a mt. bike. I am looking to try out some of the DORBA trails in DFW area. I live in Frisco. Looking for others interested in riding
  • DanSanthomes
    DanSanthomes Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too. Turn 47 soon and am just digging in to lose those last few diffiult pounds and get more definition.
  • EricaSlaughter
    EricaSlaughter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    While I'm 36....feel free to add me. Accountability and encouragement goes a very long way.
  • MichelleH7376
    MichelleH7376 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    43....Feel free to add me. Always good to surround yourself with like minded people.
  • inkyminky184
    inkyminky184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's my 40th year this year so I'm trying to make changes before my 40th birthday in November. Accountability counts for a lot so I'm sending a request. :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 46.... I have been on MFP since 09 (things happened in my life and I deleted my old account)..this name since Jan. 2015...I have lost 91 lbs. ...Feel free to add me ....Wishing everyone much success :)
  • Honeybunny3
    Honeybunny3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Turning 47 Saturday Love motivating others and keeping each other accountable. :)
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Turning 42 this year and trying to get some of this weight off! Friends who are frequent loggers and commenters really help to keep me motivated!
  • xcjumper
    xcjumper Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Turning the big 5 0 in March....Need motivation and friends
  • englishmuffinruns
    englishmuffinruns Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I will be 49 this year, and determined to be at my goal weight (or as close to it as humanly possible) by the time I'm 50 (Aug 2018).
  • sandyfx5
    sandyfx5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    50 tomorrow! I'm in!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    48 years young here, and active daily. Look on forums for the "middle agers" thread. You'll find lots of people in their 40's.
  • LisaD7526
    LisaD7526 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Please add me as well. Turning 42 this year and have to do something new! It's is so much harder to keep this weight off now! Could use the support from people who understand.
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Turning 46 in May! Add me too!
  • wendyjgm
    wendyjgm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    51 but act 12! Second day here...
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me 36 next month but I've realized it has gotten harder to lose after having kids and the years bite ya in the booty lol
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    41 here. I don't log my food as i am doing Whole 30 but i try to be active and motivate and support.
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 add me