I love it here already!

Options
CoCoMa
CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
I'm glad I stumbled upon the site, and glad to be here! I plan on sticking around and hopefully participate in some of the challenges (I sure need em) and share some recipe ideas (not much of a cook).

CoCoMa

Replies

• vanharm
    vanharm Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey CoCoMa... i also stumbled upon it today (through pinterest!!) and am excited...
    Good luck!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Be sure to use "bump" if you see a recipe you like - that way it'll appear in your "My Topics" thing and you can get back to it easily. (I CAN cook, I just hate it - so I'm always on the lookout for EASY things! :wink: )
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    WELCOME!!! This is the best place to be - you need friends, we are the best cheerleaders EVER!!!!!! B :happy:
  • twocuriousgeorge
    Options
    Where did you get the weight loss widget? I love it!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I found the site a few weeks ago through the App for Iphone. I love it here too!

Welcome to the group and feel free to add me...the friends are your biggest support and cheerleaders!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Where did you get the weight loss widget? I love it!

Thanks!! It's a chakra pic I have on my desktop. It's the root chakra!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Good luck!

I found the site a few weeks ago through the App for Iphone. I love it here too!

Welcome to the group and feel free to add me...the friends are your biggest support and cheerleaders!

Thanks K, will do!!
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    ive been on this site for 2 weeks now. Used to do weight watchers but it didn't work for me.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help each other on our weight loss journey x
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I stumbled upon the site, and glad to be here! I plan on sticking around and hopefully participate in some of the challenges (I sure need em) and share some recipe ideas (not much of a cook).

CoCoMa

CoCoMa, welcome! I found this post a while back and it was GREAT for meal inspiration! Take a look! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/249225-what-do-your-meals-look-like-let-me-see-pics