Just starting

Options
Need some motivation in this!
Didn't even know about the message boards even though had app for a week or so!

Replies

• maiyako
    maiyako Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me and we can help keep each other motivated!
  • rachaels2cool
    rachaels2cool Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    totally freaking out. i'm excited to begin this weight loss, but have become nervous due to the advice and directions I've been given. i'm afraid i'll make a mistake. I am a diabetic, so I am used to the low carb eating. but now I have to also cut out dairy and fats. I feel like there's nothing left to eat!!! I will get used to it, I know. wish me luck!
  • mevgeuss
    mevgeuss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just starting ...Again! :-). Hoping to keep any loss off for good! Would love create a support group with ya'll
  • suegill50
    suegill50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting....again too and I hope for the last time. I started for the first time three years ago and am heavier now than then even though I had great success. I have struggled with my weight for about 4 years since hitting almost 50. Now almost 53!! I've never been part of the community so I hope this is the thing that will help my journey. I do enjoy reading other people's thoughts about getting healthy. Good luck everybody!
  • neri2882
    neri2882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Its gonna take time, but its definitely worth all the sweat and pain, one you see your body shaping up. Good luck. Dont give up :)