Breakfast

Options
Help! I have been eating the same breakfast for months now egg muffins can anyone suggest a low carb high protein breakfast on the go?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Can of tuna.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausages. I buy them at Costco.....I heat up 3 or 4 of them in the microwave, 40 seconds and I'm good to go! 4 links is 173 calories and has 17g of protein!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt?
  • kmb1282
    kmb1282 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    3 hard boiled egg whites and then I usually do a sausage patty or a vegetarian sausage patty
  • tcross55
    tcross55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear more about grab and go breakfasts. Mine are yogurt, homemade breakfast burritos that I freeze and microwave in morning (made with whole wheat and egg whites). I do run out of ideas. What do others do? I've also made protein packed smoothies and frozen ahead of time.
  • KrystalAmbro
    KrystalAmbro Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love 3 scrambled eggs mixed with veggies and some sort of fruit on the side.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I make a fritatta/crustless quiche for the week. A few eggs, some extra egg whites, layers of whatever combination I have of spinach, zucchini, mushroom, ham, proiscutto, capsicum, sprinkle with some parmesan cheese and bake until firm. Cut into slabs.
  • Master_Butcher
    Master_Butcher Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Can of tuna.

Wow. One doesn't need to be in a state of depression before they reach their fitness goals.

OP, Greek Yogurt, Tuna *Salad, Beef Salad, Chicken Salad, Chicken Soup, Beef Soup, Lamb Soup. The soups can be in one of those trendy latte plastic cups
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Egg varieties are best :) boiled, omelette or scrambled.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Can of tuna.

Wow. One doesn't need to be in a state of depression before they reach their fitness goals.

Is tuna depressive now, or what was that supposed to mean? I love tuna.
  • Master_Butcher
    Master_Butcher Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can of tuna.

Is tuna depressive now, or what was that supposed to mean? I love tuna.

Lol. Far from it. However a can of the stuff on it's own for breakfast isn't life :neutral:
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with protein powder mixed in.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bacon with 2 eggs 2 egg whites. Sometimes I just scramble the eggs. Other times I'll add spinach and feta or some shredded cheddar for an omelette. It doesn't take much time to make at all.