Stay At Home Mom

Options
Hi! I'm 28 and need to lose at least 60 lbs. I find it hard to make myself a priority and need some active friends for accountability and motivation. Thanks! ;)

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm also a stay at home mom (except work on saturdays) and about 20 pounds to lose. I exercise when baby sleeps, no excuses. Helps to have a stationary bike and treadmill at home for me.
  • yessenia1219
    yessenia1219 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I didn't get your request. I got my workout in today! Burned 697 calories! :#
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I resent it. I'm not sure why it didn't send. That's awesome!!! I only can manage around 25 to 300 a day because the baby naps for half an hour only lol
  • yessenia1219
    Options
    You probably also weight a whole lot less!
  • mississippi12
    mississippi12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and need to lose at least 60 lbs. I find it hard to make myself a priority and need some active friends for accountability and motivation. Thanks! ;)

Hey
  • yessenia1219
    Options
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...I am also a stay at home mom who home schools my DD....Wishing you much success ...You are welcome to add me :)
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 4 children (ages 1, 3, 5, 7 years) and am looking to lose about 50 pounds total. So far I've lost 10 since starting this journey about a month ago. My workout goal is 5-6 days per week and so far I've been doing well with that!
  • BrkNelson
    BrkNelson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom. I'm 27 and currently trying to lose 60 pounds. It's going to be tough because I'm barely 5 feet tall lol! But I can do it, we all can! Y'all feel free to add me as well.
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @BrkNelson I'm also only 5' tall and I am convknced that it makes weight loss that much more difficult! But I try telling myself it's also easier to notice weight loss when it happens :smile:
  • kimspiree6601
    kimspiree6601 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom of 3 (ages8,4,1) needing to loose at least 50lbs. Would love to have more friends for motivation and support and I have that to offer as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • katy115
    katy115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! So nice to meet other SAHMs. I have a 4 yo (in school, yeah!) and a 16 mo. We can all relate to the daily nuances and how unpredictable our schedules can be! I was doing great exercising and showering during my sons midday nap but lately I just have been eating/napping instead!
  • katy115
    katy115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ^^It only posted half of what I typed.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 38 year old SAHM of 2 great kids, any other moms needing support feel free to add me. I log in every day. I am trying to lose this weight that I regained over the past couple of years. Ugh!!
  • kwasson123
    kwasson123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Best of luck to everyone. I know its hard to do things for yourself but, little do you know that by putting yourself first every once in a while will help the others that you usually put first. One day at a time.
  • Insainly_Domesticated
    Options
    Im a SAHM as well! Looking for help getting motivated again and to help keep on track. I have 3 children 8, 3 and 18mo. Im looking for female friends on here to help me stay connected with others that want to stay or be healthy. Its hard living with a man who can eat anything and stay in good shape and kids who eat everything i cant
  • Honeybunny3
    Honeybunny3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Also a SAHM. Nice to meet you
  • bobs08
    bobs08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Hi there welcome! I stay home with my 2 kids and also work out of home. Our YMCA has a kids club so I have been going to step classes Tues and Thurs and just started a full body class on Mondays and Wednesdays too. I need to lose 50 pounds and I'm 27. You can add me if you'd like and we can help keep each other motivated!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    @Caitlinh239 ... change what you are fixing those babies...they are young. They should be eating whatever you give them. If it's too drastic make it a slow change with that 8 yo. As for your husband, you can't control another adult however maybe go over with him the benefits of changing his diet, how it can help him and the whole family.