Polar Ft4 vs Ft4F?

idauria
idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
Anyone know the difference between these two models. I see them both on amazon. The Ft4 is actually more money but the reviews aren't as good as the ft4f. Any insights?

Replies

• JonC03
    JonC03 Posts: 28
    My wife and i bought the ft7, when i was researching these the ft7f was for females. The watch band was smaller, they also have a ft7m which was for men and had a bigger wrist band. They were also different colors. The ft4 were the same way, a men's model and woman's model. hope that helps.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Anyone know the difference between these two models. I see them both on amazon. The Ft4 is actually more money but the reviews aren't as good as the ft4f. Any insights?

the FT4F just has an additional feature, what I'm not sure. I use the FT4 and have gotten good service thus far mainly using the caloires burned in a given time.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    The FT4F is does not have an additional feature and is the exact same thing as the FT4. FT4F means that it is made for a female.. while the FT4 is made for a male. You can also tell by the colors.. the peach is for females and the silver is for males. There is no real difference except the male watch may be a little bit bigger then the female one.

The FT7 though is different from the FT4
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    I also understood the F and M models to be Female and Male abbreviations. :)
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the feedback!