Another Injury

Options
So I have been doing so well and now another injury. This time I strained the muscle that runs the length of your leg (outside). I have to take at least 1 week off plus it will take a week more to get to where I was when this happened. I did ask what I could do instead I she said stretching and nothing else or it will make it worse. I am so frustrated!! Every time I get close to my goal something happens and I take a step back.

My DH and I are going to DC for business in April and I want to be at my goal weight and more toned by then. I am just hoping that this doesn't put me to far off.

Sorry I just needed to rant a bit....Thanks!

Replies

• farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    So I have been doing so well and now another injury. This time I strained the muscle that runs the length of your leg (outside). I have to take at least 1 week off plus it will take a week more to get to where I was when this happened. I did ask what I could do instead I she said stretching and nothing else or it will make it worse. I am so frustrated!! Every time I get close to my goal something happens and I take a step back.

My DH and I are going to DC for business in April and I want to be at my goal weight and more toned by then. I am just hoping that this doesn't put me to far off.

Sorry I just needed to rant a bit....Thanks!
  • Jennay77
    Options
    venting is good, we need it to keep us going. I know how you feel, had some dental surgery not too long ago and side tracked me, taking me a bit to get going.

we can do it :)