Looking for a Jillian Michaels Beginner SHRED accountablilty partner(s)

Options
2»

Replies

• Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day two of work out one done today!

I agree it is fairly easy compared to other Jillian Michaels I have tried in the past. I am actually happy about that. I think it is a good way for me to ease back in to working out! I'm hopeful/plan after day 30 of beginner shred to start one of her regular video series.

• cindy67d
    cindy67d Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Day 1 of the shred is in the books!! - it wasn't to bad - I will say I am glad no one is here to watch me do it!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's what I loved so much about this workout when I did it. She really eases you into her style of training. I was able to stick with it and progress to her other workouts because i didn't feel defeated on day 1.
  • Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 3 workout 1 is done!

I added 5 pound weights today (rather I took the time to dig my old weights out of hiding from not being used for a long long time).

I do feel sore muscles. Not OMG I can't move sore - but nice I can tell I'm using muscles I've not used in awhile sore!

I think the Triceps dip is the hardest move for me. It's more of a stay in that position as I am motivated by my belly-fat :neutral: . I do my best to dip, but feeling like I barely can even move!

• hong4
    hong4 Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    In for day 2. My appreciation of this workout has gone way up! It's a total gem for someone like me.
  • cindy67d
    cindy67d Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Hong!! Keep it up! I just finished my day 2. My arms are a little sore -
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have it. And I will start it tonight after my boys go to sleep if I am not to tired after church. But I will definitely start it tomorrow
  • TheMerryBoffin
    TheMerryBoffin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred yesterday (Feb 1st). Those bicycle crunches though. Ouch! 5'2" with 130+lbs to lose. If I can do this workout, so can you!
    Feel free to add me.