Let's motivate eachother!

Options
Hiya!

My name's Annie, and I'm not so new to MFP. I've been here for years but I've never joined the community, and I've never really been serious about getting healthy. I've followed many fad yo-yo diets that have helped me lose a bunch of weight only to gain it all back and more. it's not only taken a toll on my body, but my mind too. I've been struggling with crippling depression and anxiety for years. I'm ready to feel the way I deserve to feel.. I want to be healthy so it's time for a lifestyle change. I want to climb up the stairs and happily do it again.

I'm 5'6" and two weeks ago I was at my highest weight of 217 lb.

my goal is to get to 130 lb eventually.

let's motivate one another and get healthy!

Replies

• Insainly_Domesticated
    Options
    What you are saying is almoast my life to a T! I have had this app for a couple years I have never did a real diet tho...I have had three children and four major abdominal surgeries (3 csections 1 ovarian cyst removal and a full hysterectomy) being on and off hormone and steroids for the last year wasn't much help either. I lost 86lbs a few years back and overall was feeling good about myself I have tried so hard and then I got pregnant literally within months of keeping my weight down I had two babies back to back and now that I had my hysterectomy and I'm off all of my medications to try to make me better I want to get back to it since I know I will never be having children again. Im glad i found this post and would love to work together with you somehow to reach our goals ❤ this is the 1st time i have ever been interactive on this app!
  • Honeybunny3
    Honeybunny3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BearBelle121
    BearBelle121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What you are saying is almoast my life to a T! I have had this app for a couple years I have never did a real diet tho...I have had three children and four major abdominal surgeries (3 csections 1 ovarian cyst removal and a full hysterectomy) being on and off hormone and steroids for the last year wasn't much help either. I lost 86lbs a few years back and overall was feeling good about myself I have tried so hard and then I got pregnant literally within months of keeping my weight down I had two babies back to back and now that I had my hysterectomy and I'm off all of my medications to try to make me better I want to get back to it since I know I will never be having children again. Im glad i found this post and would love to work together with you somehow to reach our goals ❤ this is the 1st time i have ever been interactive on this app!

That's amazing. I'm proud of you for getting back on the horse! I can't wait to work together with you :)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! been on this site since 2012. Looking to lose 100 lbs.