NSV

Options
Usually I come home and the first thing I do is to change out of my jeans into my comfy tracksuit bottoms. If I don't do this I feel uncomfortable, my jeans buttons dig in and I get a tummy ache later on (buy bigger jeans I hear you say.. err no! lol) - This practise has been going on now for a few years.

Last night I got home, made dinner for myself and my family and then pottered around doing laundry (oh how glam a life I lead) until crashing out on the sofa to watch tv for a while.. it was only when I went up to go to bed that I realised I was still wearing my JEANS with the belt done up!!! No digging in, nothing! and on top of this I have just found the 3rd notch on my belt and thats what they were on last night :D

:D

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Well I'd say that deserves a HELLL YEAH----Way to go........
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great NSV! Keep up the good work!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It feels SO great doesn't it? Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • smoccardine
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how exciting that moment is :)
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Congratulations. I had that same thing happen about a week ago. Very exciting!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Congrats!! It's the little NSV's like that, that keep us going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!