water

Options
Just an FYI... if anyone is having a problem getting their water intake in... By one of the Recycable water glasses that look like a fast food drink, that has the hard plastic straws... Mine equals 3 cups of water and i drink faster out of it... ive been going over on all my water lately :)

Replies

• spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip
  • player1p
    player1p Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the tip.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    That is a good idea. It's like a psychologoical trick to help you drink more water :)

Great tip!
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    I do the same thing! :)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i've been forcing myself to drink water today does it still count if you add a little squash.?
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Getting all of the water down is a major issue. I have this gag reflex thing going on, but l know it's all in my head. Thanks, I will give it a try!
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great Tip! I have also been using sugar free drink mixes. I usually have it with lunch or dinner instead of having a soda or sugary drink!
  • Georgefathers
    Options
    Good question...does it still count if i add squash??
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I love mine!!! Have one at work and one at home!!! Works wonderful!!! Good suggestion!!!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I call it my sippy cup :) I have to use one at work because I've ruined two phones and one keyboard :( But I love mine! I have like three of them!