I'm so freakin' bored! :)

Options
I know that this is a "long haul", a marathon, a life change, a whatever the hell you wanna call it. I know this so well. But remember when it seemed like you had driven by the same red barn about 5 times on the way to the cottage and your parents would always reassure you that you were "almost there!"? Well, I'm driving by that red barn, over and over and over again and I feel like my freakin' game boy (me!) ran out of batteries. Come to think of it, I've been driving by that red barn (189.7 lbs) for what feels like months and I'm starting to think that I need to take a detour of sorts! I've always taken this "Immuna take my time and do it my way!" approach to this gig (and I intend on continuing to do so), but I'd like to find something to keep the scenery interesting! Different, new, exciting, I don't know, just SOMETHING! I currently play soccer on Tuesdays and train with my trainer on Thursdays. I walk my dog for about 30 minutes every day and try to find fun things to do outside on weekends, such as rollerbladding.

I wondered if anybody had any suggestions or ideas that can keep my journey jazzy? I'm also more than happy to participate as a group if others are feeling the same!

Much love,

Myr xo.

Replies

• kellyM00
    kellyM00 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would try Zumba... I LOVE IT!!!!! I cant get enough of it. It is so fun!!!
  • Meg28
    Meg28 Posts: 59
    Options
    Try signing up for a race or event of some kind so that you can train for it and have a goal to look forward to.
  • QueenT24
    QueenT24 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well, I totally understand that, so might I suggest swimming, zumba, hip hop cardio, kick boxing, body pump, cycling, interval training, light weight training, go dancing with frientds (that is always fun!!), drinking more water. I like to change things up myself, so I swim one to two days a week, then I will do a zumba or hip hop cardio class. I also praise dance for my church and we practice once a week for 2 hours (that is LOTS of calories). So I hope this helps you out a bit! Good luck and be blessed!!
  • camille97
    camille97 Posts: 91
    Options
    Swimming! Enough with the leisure, let's do some laps! :)
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I like cardio DVDs and I just get a new set when I am bored with the old. I am doing Insanity right now and plan on getting power 90 and power 90 master when I am done. They are fun and it keeps me from getting bored. I got sooooooooo bored on my bike that I haven't been on it in a long time.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I would try Zumba... I LOVE IT!!!!! I cant get enough of it. It is so fun!!!

completley agree!!! Zumba is great cardio/core and so much fun!

Or just put some music on and dance all over ur house you wont believe the amount of calories you burn dancing :)
  • ekbontje
    ekbontje Posts: 36
    Options
    Honestly, you're probably already too fit to get exercise from walking your dog! You really need to pick up the pace and push your heartrate!
  • linsben
    linsben Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    YOGA. It'll change your life! I pomise:)