seamstress and tattooed momma saying hi

Cherinoel772
Cherinoel772 Posts: 9
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am Cheri, thats pronounced Shure-ree. :) I love to be crafty and i LOVE to sew, (i make rocking clothing, purses, accessories and lots of other things and sell my items in my online shop). I like to drink coffee, lots of coffee. i listen to music 90% of the time. I enjoy tattoos and changing my hair color and spending time with my husband and my 2 year old little girl.

I am 5' 1". Before i got pregnant i was 187. I worked out my entire pregnancy in fear of gaining a TON of weight. I only gained 19 lbs and 3 days after i had my baby (june 09) i was 177. :D A few weeks later i went thru a lot of health issues and it jumpstarted what ended up being a loss of 40 lbs (which took about a year to do). I got to my lowest weight last november which was 136. Ever since then i have ben bouncing up and down from 135 to 140. I would really like to get to 125 or 130 but i keep losing motivation. I know i have come a long way but i really want to reach that goal. So here i am trying to do so.

I'm not TOO new to Myfitness pal but i am very new to the community boards. I'd love some friends, to share some motivation, tips and experiences with, etc. I'm pretty friendly and i don't bite! Thanks for listening to my introduction rant!

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Tattoos rule.................
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    I am also a crafty tattooed goddess :-).
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Tattoo's & Caffine, a great combination
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi there! I'd love to see your crafts! I'm more a knitter/crocheter...never been good at sewing...

I have a lot more weight to lose...but would love to have you as a MFP friend? I'm a single (but newly engaged) mother of 4 daughters. I'm hoping to lose a little over 60 pounds.

Best of luck on your journey!

Chere
    (aka kids183)
    :flowerforyou:
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member

mee too!.. Welcome :)
  • Hi there! I'd love to see your crafts! I'm more a knitter/crocheter...never been good at sewing...

I have a lot more weight to lose...but would love to have you as a MFP friend? I'm a single (but newly engaged) mother of 4 daughters. I'm hoping to lose a little over 60 pounds.

Best of luck on your journey!

Chere
    (aka kids183)
    :flowerforyou:

Absolutely. I have no friends on here so far... :/ haha. Four kids! wowzers. I only want my one.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    I am a seemstress too.

I am a tattooed mama

My weight story is almost exactly the same

I am also 5'1"

WERID
  • I am also a crafty tattooed goddess :-).

My first friend! Thanks for adding me!
  • I am a seemstress too.

I am a tattooed mama

My weight story is almost exactly the same

I am also 5'1"

WERID

we MUST connect then. It just has to happen.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    I can't deny plea of the tattooed Goddess. Count me in as I need all the motivation I can get as well.
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Hey, nice to see you! I'm pretty crafty and have 4 tattoos myself. I stick to cross stitch for the most part. Do you have a Flickr or Etsy site? I'm on here because I previously lost over 30 pounds but gained it all back and want to try again. So good to feel like you have a support group to help you through. Good luck with your goals! Maybe we can join up and be MFP friends?

B
  • Hey, nice to see you! I'm pretty crafty and have 4 tattoos myself. I stick to cross stitch for the most part. Do you have a Flickr or Etsy site? I'm on here because I previously lost over 30 pounds but gained it all back and want to try again. So good to feel like you have a support group to help you through. Good luck with your goals! Maybe we can join up and be MFP friends?

B

Absolutely shoot me a friend request on here, i'd like that!
    www.stellarcheri.etsy.com is my site. I dont have a flickr account, although i'm told i should get one.
  • I can't deny plea of the tattooed Goddess. Count me in as I need all the motivation I can get as well.

:D
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member

And me! Great to see more of us around! :bigsmile:
  • I am also a crafty tattooed goddess :-).

And me! Great to see more of us around! :bigsmile:

Hooray!
This discussion has been closed.