Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a Jillian Michaels Beginner SHRED accountablilty partner(s)

2»

Replies

• Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Day two of work out one done today!

I agree it is fairly easy compared to other Jillian Michaels I have tried in the past. I am actually happy about that. I think it is a good way for me to ease back in to working out! I'm hopeful/plan after day 30 of beginner shred to start one of her regular video series.

• cindy67d
    cindy67d Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    Day 1 of the shred is in the books!! - it wasn't to bad - I will say I am glad no one is here to watch me do it!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    That's what I loved so much about this workout when I did it. She really eases you into her style of training. I was able to stick with it and progress to her other workouts because i didn't feel defeated on day 1.
  • Formenik
    Formenik Posts: 7 Member
    Day 3 workout 1 is done!

I added 5 pound weights today (rather I took the time to dig my old weights out of hiding from not being used for a long long time).

I do feel sore muscles. Not OMG I can't move sore - but nice I can tell I'm using muscles I've not used in awhile sore!

I think the Triceps dip is the hardest move for me. It's more of a stay in that position as I am motivated by my belly-fat :neutral: . I do my best to dip, but feeling like I barely can even move!

• hong4
    hong4 Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2017
    In for day 2. My appreciation of this workout has gone way up! It's a total gem for someone like me.
  • cindy67d
    cindy67d Posts: 6 Member
    That is awesome Hong!! Keep it up! I just finished my day 2. My arms are a little sore -
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    I have it. And I will start it tonight after my boys go to sleep if I am not to tired after church. But I will definitely start it tomorrow
  • TheMerryBoffin
    TheMerryBoffin Posts: 15 Member
    I started the Shred yesterday (Feb 1st). Those bicycle crunches though. Ouch! 5'2" with 130+lbs to lose. If I can do this workout, so can you!
    Feel free to add me.