90 POUNDS DOWN IN ONE YEAR!

Options
Yes yes yes, I'm aware 90 pounds can be way easier for someone to lose in a WAYYY shorter amount of time then what I did. BUT I did this the best way for me!

So in the beginning of 2016, I knew it was my year. I seriously had a gut feeling, and nothing was stoping or holding me back. I started 2016 at 5'5, 285 pounds. The heaviest I have ever been in my life. I ate like a pig, junk food/fast food constantly entering my body. I never exercised. I just didn't care about my health or body. But I felt so lazy and awful about myself. My friends were so fit & energetic and I wanted something like that.. so I decided to make a change!

I first off downloaded My Fitness Pal. I've consistently used this app for over a year now. I promise you I wouldn't have lost the weight without it. I also joined Planet Fitness and did cardio 4-5 times a week for 45 minutes. I also drank half my body weight in ounces of water everyday. That made the world of difference. I cut out junk food, fast food and pop. Once you get past two weeks without it, I promise you won't look back.

And that's it. That's all I did. I didn't take diet pills, I didn't starve myself & I didn't do anything to put myself or my body in harm! I simply began eating right and exercising. And by the end of 2016, I was 90 pounds lighter! I still have at least 40 pounds to go to get where I will happily be but it's possible you guys!!

I went from a 2x shirt to a Medium/Large. And I went from a 20 size pants to 10! Literally cut my body in half! Insane! Just be CONSISTENT.feg7ltol0zsa.jpg
s7rehwydx3fu.jpg
9y5jaqmnpgy0.jpg

Replies

• sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nice work and outstanding success! You look fantastic!
  • kathydp
    kathydp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
    :)
  • tegankeeley
    tegankeeley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are adorable then and now! The important thing is that now you are healthier and stronger. Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • QueenCat135
    QueenCat135 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You were the height and weight that I am now. Very inspiring!
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look taller too!
  • FFeric
    FFeric Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you rock! Awesome job, keep it up!
  • DaveDR7
    DaveDR7 Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Well done TK
    You'll be at your desired weight all ready for summer. Congratulations again!
  • lauramdx4
    lauramdx4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • ECE1234
    ECE1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing you look great !!!
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • gbonito
    gbonito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Super job; keep it up!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooow, that truly is a rocking transformation! Congratulations to all the effort and commitment you put in it. It's all worth it! I am at a similar place now, with about 40 lbs to go. I hope it is okay if I send you a friend request, you totally inspired me today so thanks a lot for posting :)
  • SleepingSwan
    SleepingSwan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic progress! Well done!
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Your story hits home for me :)I'd love to be your friend!
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you for sharing your story. You look fantastic!
  • ttclaiborne
    ttclaiborne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! 90 pounds in a year is awesome. Do you mind sharing what calorie count you did?
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!! I'm at half a year and just 17 pounds so I think 90 lbs in a year is GREAT!!!
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!