MEAT Me at the Beach: 7/21-7/24 weigh-in

Options

Replies

• stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump...missed the weighin but have been unable to workout for more than 2 weeks due to torn ligaments in my ankle (no weight bearing allowed and in a cast). Hopefully good news tomorrow at my ortho appointment.
    Stacy
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    great job all!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vic, I love seeing a new chart every week and really appreciate all your work.

Hmmm, 4kg to go, how am I going to do that?
    I am increasing my exercise without seeing too much movement on the scale, but I think as long as I keep my food under control it will catch up. My personal mission for this week is to make good food choices when I'm away from home and eating out for every meal. And, not too much red wine with my work buddies!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IferLioy
    IferLioy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is this how do you join something like this?!?!?!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Everyone. I'm slowly losing not as fast as i would like. So amping up the effort this week. My aim is to be the biggest loser. :blushing: So far behind its not funny, but its good to have a goal.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration!
  • jentoomey1
    jentoomey1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post... Will do again on Thursday too.

6/9: 129
    6/16: 129
    6/23: 129... The same for 3 weeks;( at least I didn't gain?!?
    6/30: 126.8
    7/7: 127<<< mini goal weight 125>>> boo;(
    7/14: 127
    7/21:
    7/28:
    8/4: <<<mini goal weight 120>>>
    8/11:
    8/18:
    8/25:
    9/1: <<<challenge goal weight 115>>>1 month till my wedding;)
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    Wtg everyone !!! Awesome Chart :)
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    bump!

thank you so much for all the hard work you always put in!

oh and great job everyone
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    jellyfishjen:
    Congratulations Everyone. I'm slowly losing not as fast as i would like. So amping up the effort this week. My aim is to be the biggest loser. :blushing: So far behind its not funny, but its good to have a goal.

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it. :)
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump! too funny...finally had a 1 pound loss last week and I was at the beach and forgot to weigh in... hopefully this week will be the same and i get to post 2 of those suckers gone!!
    great work everyone!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great chart Vic!!! Thank you for all of your efforts you put into this challenge each week!! Everyone is doing wonderful!!! WTG!!!!
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    bump
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ok, guys...my computer has not been my friend the last few days, so I was fortunate to even get the chart posted. I feel like it is kinda late in the week to worry about a challenge/reflection so we'll just take the week off or you can challenge make up your own personal challenge. :wink:

You are doing an amazing job....KEEP IT UP! (I know it is getting tough for some of us *me*, but we can do it!)
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your work Vic. Finding our own challenge is a challenge itself and most important. A lesson in finding our own way on this wonderful journey and knowing we can do it ourselves.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vic for all your hard work. I will try my best to be a little independent this week :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I saw a brief glimps of 130 this morning! Hopefully it will still be there for the weigh-in tomorrow!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    bump