Looking for Accountability Friends!

Options
Hello,
I am definitely not new to this journey, although I wish I was and not jumping back on the wagon once again. If anyone is looking for friends to help them stay accountable and on track feel free to add me. I've found in the past that knowing your not alone and sharing this journey makes it much easier. So please feel free to add me if you're in the same boat!

Replies

• shmeega
    shmeega Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ugh same boat..add me!
  • kevygirl
    kevygirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • whiteside9474
    whiteside9474 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm on everyday!
  • Runwithit24
    Runwithit24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • moniquemallarifitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • melissa1204
    melissa1204 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just starting again hope to find some friends
  • PrettyandFocused
    PrettyandFocused Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Starting again and need friends to hold me accountable. I hate going to the gym and this cold weather gives me an easy out.
  • sep27583
    sep27583 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Add me
  • KJM99217
    KJM99217 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Me too! My last go 'round I lost 65 lbs. That was 3 years ago. I've now managed to gain it ALL back. I'm so disappointed in myself for undoing all my hard work. I need motivation buddies to keep me accountable and on track!! Fellow motivators, feel free to add me too!
  • jfriend83
    jfriend83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add members?
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Anyone else can add me too!
  • akdillow1s
    akdillow1s Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am ready to help and support :)
  • fluffycandyfloss
    fluffycandyfloss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add on the way....
  • Pondarosa
    Pondarosa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bluetops
    bluetops Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i 'm not sure how to add people, but please add me, I need this support and accountability!
  • angela15517
    angela15517 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! My name is Angela, I'm a mom of three, 32 years old, 5'7", and 235 pounds. Clinically obese. I've tried diets and working out before, but I've always gotten lazy and quit because it was hard, because I gave in to the temptation to eat that cupcake, or because I didn't see results fast enough and figured screw it I'm done.

Sound like you? I started a group called Fatties No More 2017

Does the name sound a little harsh? I I started it because I believe that some women need that push, I know I'm one of them. Some women need to hear that it's not OK to eat that Twinkie, or that skipping and exercise two or three days in a row is not OK.
    We all have bad days, but to sugarcoat our unhealthy decisions hinders our success later down the road.

I truly believe that real success lies and daily accountability, motivation, and support. To have other women that will cheer you on when you're doing great, and hold you accountable and tell you if you're not. To hear from others about their struggles and victories, women that are in the same stage of weight loss as you are.

This group is only for those SERIOUS about their weight loss. Those who are TIRED of shopping in the plus size section. Those who dread getting into a swimming suit. Those who will check in EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. No matter what. Keeping their food journals open so you CAN be held accountable. Those who are absolutely SICK OF BEING FAT.

And I need to be motivated. I need to be pushed. I need to hear that my choices were unhealthy. Do you?

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? Hope to see you there!
  • angiehobbs20
    angiehobbs20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • runilious
    runilious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me please