Junk in the Trunk

Options
TubbsMcGee
TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
I am minus an *kitten*.

Seriously.

I want a big booty...a big round apple bottom---rather than something that could be considered concave when it's supposed to be convex!!!!

Does any body have any awesome exercises to help sculpt a bum?

I've been looking into Kim Kardashian's "Fit Into Your Jeans By Friday" but I'm worried that this may just widdle it down...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sorry hon - I have a naturally junky trunk... :wink:
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Weighted squats and lunges! Jump squats. These will build the muscles.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Um, you can have some of mine.... Mine is big enough for 2 people... But seriously, to sculpt a nice butt go to exercisetv.tv and order the Butt Bible. It is 3 dvds and all about the butt.
  • Meg28
    Meg28 Posts: 59
    Options
    Running - no exercise is cheaper, logistically easier, or more effective :)
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, and wall sits.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have a tragic case of Noassatall
  • Malloryrae1211
    Malloryrae1211 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have don't have any junk in my trunk either! I did insanity and while it firmed the non-existant butt I have it didn't increase in size. I've done some Kim Kardashian workouts and that didn't seem to do anything either! I think we'll have to buy some butt padding or get butt implants! Sorry! :(
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    hup thrusts and back extensions
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Get the Rachel Cosgrove book Female Body Breakthrough. It's fantastic for making all the right curves happen!
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    too funny (maybe not) - how about assitall pills LOL!!! I agree with posters recommending squats, lunges, etc - it will help the ole buttocks... remember it could ALWAYS be worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have heard the elliptical will get you some butt if you have none...and we know someone that it worked for. She had no butt at all before, and was actually pointing out how it had developed. I suppose running would work as well as the movement is similar.
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    Yeah, I have a white girl pancake booty that I'm trying to fix too. A friend recommended this to me, and I've been trying it but only for a few days so can't really say whether or not it works. But, it's similar to what her trainer had her on and her butt looks great!
    http://www.nowloss.com/exercises-to-get-firm-round-butt-like-jessica-biel-simpson.htm

I've also heard plyometrics can help.

good luck!
  • StevenJS86
    StevenJS86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    a friend here STILL_SOSSY!!!! which i miss so much!!!! She does the Brazillian booty lift (or something like that) she said it gave her amazing results! maybe you could try that ? lol
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options

I agree
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    KK butt by my standards is freakishly unattractive
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

yea..hers is way too large for her body in my opinion...

ill keep my lack of lol
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

I would have to agree, but none of my jeans fit, so I always have a saggy bottom! So no sexy
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Lunges, squats, jump training, sprints.. Really, anything that uses explosive action and short bursts of energy.
  • bmpal
    bmpal Posts: 36
    Options
    I've heard a lot about this butt bible and am going to try it today. I have a booty but need to keep it tight and lifted!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Agree plus I have also been doing spinning and using the elliptical and my BF has commented on how I finally have a booty!