Not new to myfitness but I am returning back to it.

Options
I have been gone from myfitnesspal for a very long time, I love it but I felt I didn't need it anymore. Well I am currently 42 years old and having a lot of issue with health, they are not big one but they are ones that are big for me. I am 5ft 11in weight is 200 pounds and I feel horrible. For the last three years my job has changed and I do a lot of sitting, I came from a job of 13 years teaching preschoolers and I still teach but in a counseling kind of way. This job is only temp not sure how long I will be here but I am pursing my career to finish my teaching degree to teach k-8. I AM BACK AND I PRAY THIS JOURNEY IS NOT HARD!!!!!!

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! Mom of 2. Work full time and travel for work several times a month! I have about 100 to lose and know I can do it... Just have to break that mental barrier
  • jamierobinson12
    jamierobinson12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good for you! You can do it and I'm sure the community here will help you. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • bassplayerwife
    bassplayerwife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys I will add you as soon as I remember how to do so. Now who knows about meal prep?