Feeling lonely.

Options
Hi all, starting again after gaining back 25lbs I lost :(.
I don't like to talk about my journey with anyone in my life. My partner knows, but he has an excellent metabolism and eats 4000kcal a day and is still a rake, which is even more frustrating.
I guess I'm just looking for people to chat to who are in the same boat.

Hey guys :)

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • UmaMaheshwary4057
    Options
    same with me i lose some kgs then i soon gain it bak coz i get hungry suddenly
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Totally understand!
  • jodie5277
    jodie5277 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i got one of those too... can eat anything and everything and never gain a ounce...
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I totally understand
  • isabelleriley93
    isabelleriley93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel ya. If you need a motivation buddy let me know! I'm on this journey alone after gaining 25lb thanks to long hours and access to a cheap cafeteria and I could use someone to cheer me along :)
  • ducklady27
    ducklady27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :smile:
  • ksont
    ksont Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added ya!
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation - lost around 20lb two years ago on MFP and got my goal weight. Since then I've found it hard to control my eating and I'm now heavier than I started :( January was a disappointment as I lost a few pounds then put back on again. Let's make February a better month.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can chat away to me too :) I lost over 100lbs 3 years ago and it's ALL back now. Bugger. Anyway, I've kicked 8 lbs out the door again and I'm more determined than ever. It's hard, but with the right motivation we can all get to where we want to be :smile:
  • andron04
    andron04 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Good morning, I lost 40 lbs and stopped tracking my food and poof! I am starting over again. I need to lose 100 lbs and it's overwhelming.
  • katherinesansom
    katherinesansom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, went through a breakup and lost 25, then moved and went bezerk and ate it all back. On here to lose the 25 again
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to...I've always watched my weight and over the last 18 months I've watched it grow! I always said it is easier to keep my weight down rather than gain and then try to lose it. I learned that many years ago and it has served me well until recently. Now I find I am 25 lbs over my ideal weight and it is *very hard* to lose it! Especially at age 58.

So I'm taking it very slow and I'm happy if my calorie intake is 200 less than my burn. At that rate, it will take me a little over a year to lose the weight, but it won't feel like torture in the process. Some days I eat less and burn more, and I consider those days big successes. I track EVERYTHING and keep a detailed spreadsheet of intake, burn and weight...very methodical. I treat it like a 'daily task' to log everything and it keeps me motivated and accountable.

You got this!! Slow and easy...you'll get there.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm about 21 months post baby and have only lost 3lbs of the 10lbs I've wanted to lose. It's so much harder this time around and at my age. I work so hard and don't get many results but am not giving up! Feel free to add me. The struggle is real!
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • cavadney
    cavadney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been on the can't keep the weight off roller coaster for 20 years.
  • Ljay30
    Ljay30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, what great support :)