Thinspiration: Finished traveling the world

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
Hey guys,

Its been months since I last logged in to MFP. I was the biggest fan of this website and today I weighed myself after the first time in months as I just got back from traveling South America, Australia, NZ and South East Asia yesterday. Fortunately to my surprise I was the skinniest I have been yet even though a few months before leaving the country I had gained an extra 20 lbs but I can put that all behind me. I have been home for no more than 2 days and already been on an early morning run.

I want to find new friends for support and share some of my inspiration on the benefits of weight loss. I also wanted to say that through this website I gained the inspiration to continue to lose weight and since going on my travels I found a new confidence with the opposite sex that was seriously missing.....I was shy and unconfident but now I am more than happy to start up the conversation and not to be shunned away.

Check out my before and after pictures for now.

fatty.jpg

Replies

• xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • freddyrussell
    freddyrussell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing, what an inspiration!
  • Bambi4U
    Bambi4U Posts: 8
    Options
    I am happy for you, hopefully I can use your ultimate goal to inspire and motivate me to keep on keeping on! Thank you!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Awesome!!!
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you are georgous! Great work!
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :))))))))
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!! I'd love to be friends! :)
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking great girl! Keep up the good work! Glad you had an awesome trip.
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! You actually remind me of a celebrity, like Fergie or someone. =) So pretty.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You kind of remind me of Carmen Electra.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!