30 Day Shred- Daily

Options
Please feel free to join in! :smile: To keep my self accountable I am going to enter on here daily.
I searched for people doing the 30DS and found so many good reviews and some great before and after pics, Very motivational! I did not want to fill up one of the other threads with my daily progress so I started my own, but again, please fell free to join. I would be great to have progress of different people and I was thinking pics at day 1, 11, 21 and 30, after each phase.

Weight: 146.4
Bust: 36
Waist at smallest: 29
Waist at belly button: 35
Hip: 39.5
Thigh: 24
Calf:14
Upper arm: 11.5

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744-1.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

Replies

• MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    IMG_0743.jpg

You have to put the ;)" alt="in lowercase ;)" />
  • rhomor
    rhomor Posts: 39
    Options
    I see you got it working....what do you mean "put the in lower case"?

Thanks!!

Sorry...I tried to look it up on other posts but I am a little lost. Newb.....
  • rhomor
    Options
    All right! Day 2! My goodness was I sore this morning! I really had to push myself to do the workout today because I was having trouble walking! hahaha BUT I did it. All. and I am happy I did. I feel good and actually less sore!

Today"s pre-workout weigh in was 145.2 That is 1.2 down from yesterday but I am not logging it officially on my ticker or on MFP. I have decided to do my official weigh-ins once a week. Being that I started 30DS yesterday my official weigh in day is Thursday!

PS- I hate push-ups!!!!
  • rhomor
    Options
    Day 3- Saturday

I can't move! I am actually really sore. I have been stretching all morning. Today, I am going to skip my 30 Day Shred because of the soreness but also because I am going to a pool party today and will be swimming all day. I don't feel so bad about missing my work out because I know I will still be burning calories and keeping active. now, I just have to watch what I eat!!
  • rhomor
    Options
    Ok, Missed my update on Sunday because I was out and about all day. Did some good bike riding and so on.

Today- did my 30 day shred but I think I am going to count it as day 3 because I did not do it on the weekend. I have a strong feeling that weekends are gonna be really hard to do the actual dvd. Next weekend we are camping so I know for sure that I will not be doing it. It was easier to do today, so maybe I am getting stronger!

Anyway- my weight this morning was 143--- I think it may somehow be a mistake! I was really shocked! I weigh in at the same time every day, did not weigh in on Sat or Sun but on Friday it was 145.2. I am not ready to believe the scale yet but I will be updating my ticker on Thursday with whatever the scale says. FX
  • sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    Options
    I plan on starting this on Saturday - what pound handweights would you guys suggest. I don't want to get anything too light or too heavy. :wink:
  • rhomor
    Options
    OK Here we go...Have not been doing this daily because I was camping on the weekend but I did swim, play Frisbee and badminton plus the hiking and general stuff one does whilst camping so I think I am doing ok. Just wanted to post the update on my measurements since starting this program.

Starting: Today:
    Weight: 146.4 143.2 -3.2
    Bust: 36 35.5 -0.5
    Waist at smallest: 29 27 -2.0
    Waist at belly button: 35 33.5 -1.5
    Hip: 39.5 39 -0.5
    Thigh: 24 24 -0
    Calf:14 14 -0

So, not too bad. Though I would REALLY like to see a change in my hip/thigh area. But for now I will take what I can get!!
    Started doing extra squats today so maybe with some time and effort I will see more of a change on my thighs and butt!
    Upper arm: 11.5