WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND???

Options
Add me and let's encourage each other to reach our goals!

Ahem...let me introduce myself

My name is Bianca, I'm 26 and a mother.
I love food and TRYING to be good

Replies

• victorgaines
    victorgaines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is victor and I'm from Tarpon springs, FL, Ready to get buffed lol
  • taylorscott456
    taylorscott456 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name Taylor I'm from Bridge Creek Oklahoma and I'm tired of being over weight
  • itsmebirdie
    itsmebirdie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends it helps with staying accountable and learning and sharing different ways to losing and managing weight goals
  • tiffinijo
    tiffinijo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tiffini. Mother if a ine year old. Looking to have a healthy lifestyle. Lose weight and gain muscle
  • Insainly_Domesticated
    Options
    Im Caitlin from Holiday FL looking to get back in shape after 2 babies back to back! Would love to have other mom friend's on MFP to keep me motivated!
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Always welcoming new friends! :]
  • meghand8
    meghand8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Megan, from Calgary, Alberta. I'm a mom of two; a 3 year old and a 15-year-old with autism. It's finally time to take care of me.
  • majorpain318
    majorpain318 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is killing it in the gym today
  • cashidy
    cashidy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Cassidy from and I love running but hate the gym. I have a dog and 3 cats
  • MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Emily. I am 29 and a mother of two. I am from Indiana. I am just beginning my weight loss journey. I am 4 weeks in and down 15lbs out of the 30 for my short term goal. My ultimate goal is to loose 100lbs :) feel free to add me. I am an active MFP user.
  • janice0826
    janice0826 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • maltrez182
    maltrez182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm scotty From England, been doing this for 2 weeks and lost 11 pounds so far :) add me I have no friends x)
  • lisa01marie
    lisa01marie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa from Missouri. I'm 33 years old with two kids. My weight loss journey started five months ago & since then I've lost 30 lbs. My goal is to lose 10 more pounds. I just found the 'Community' and in search of friends.
  • ktrulez
    ktrulez Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @KwaziiNeko like your attitude! add me!
  • kelizabeth12150
    kelizabeth12150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Kathy and the meds I take make me hungry all the time. I need to lose 30 lbs and need some friends because I can't do it alone-anyone??
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Melissa. I'm 30 and a mother of 2. I am in the US Airforce and Deployed right now overseas. My short term goal is to lose 15 lbs by April. Add me, I'm pretty active on here. :smiley:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan ...I am a mom to a beautiful 11year old daughter ..whom I home school ....I live in Northern Cali ....Feel free to add me :)
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Alicia from Ohio. Total of 80 Lbs gained due to stress a few years ago. I am feeling better and ready to lose it. 20 down 60 to go. Feel free to add me!!
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sarah here! Feel free to add me! Looking to lose weight and tone up!
  • 00000eli
    00000eli Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Michelle in Ohio with 2 adult sons. Looking to lose half of me and get more active.