new tattoo!!

Options

Replies

• ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow.. .nice, that's awesome! Big one for your first tattoo.... although one of my friends just got her first and it's pretty large and on her side ribcage (ouch!). I've got one on my right front hipbone of a horse shoe but it's only about 1.5"X1.5". After my friend got one it made me want another though lol. Now the goal is to lose 40lbs in the next 6 months and get another tattoo (hubby wants one as well), my plan is for a jumping horse that is actually Scottish thistle fillagree.. of course I realize after I have this awesome idea that in order to notice what it is it's gonna have to be a big bit bigger than I originally planned so we'll see lol.
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Nice that's a big one! :) Looks great
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That's hot. I want one going up my side. Which is one of my motivations for being here.
  • misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow.. .nice, that's awesome! Big one for your first tattoo.... although one of my friends just got her first and it's pretty large and on her side ribcage (ouch!). I've got one on my right front hipbone of a horse shoe but it's only about 1.5"X1.5". After my friend got one it made me want another though lol. Now the goal is to lose 40lbs in the next 6 months and get another tattoo (hubby wants one as well), my plan is for a jumping horse that is actually Scottish thistle fillagree.. of course I realize after I have this awesome idea that in order to notice what it is it's gonna have to be a big bit bigger than I originally planned so we'll see lol.
    Keep up the good work!!!

yeah mine was a bit bigger than originally planned...but i say go for it. good luck with your goal! id love to see pictures if you end up getting it in 6 months! :)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Girl...you are a WARRIOR! My shoulder tattoo hurt more than any of the others and for you to get that intricate a tattoo as your first...you are my hero :flowerforyou:
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Wowee, massive piece for your first! Go you! Very pretty!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    WOW I love it :) its amazing, I’ve decided once I lose 2/3 stone I’m going to treat myself to a tattoo on each ankle, one side is going to be a road bike tyre with wings and the other is going to be a mountain bike tyre with wings  to show my love for the 2 wheeled type lol.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    OMG I freaking love it...can I steal the idea and possibly do a similar one?
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL ink work!
  • misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    thank you all :D

OMG I freaking love it...can I steal the idea and possibly do a similar one?

of course! I got the idea for mine from looking at pictures of what others' did :)
  • jacknellis
    jacknellis Posts: 16
    Options
    looks amazing, keep up on the weight loss chick, that tatt is well worth showing off :drinker:
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Very nice tattoo, and impressive for your first. I will also be getting another tattoo as my reward for all this hard work.
    Good for you!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I love it! It's a great design and really well done . . . kudos to whomever designed it AND to your tattoo artist!! My rewards are tattoos too, lol.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Wow...This is very similar to one that I have been planning for for a couple years. Mine will be a magnolia tree with a cardinal, but same kind of idea. It's a memorial for my grandfather. Beautifully done!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    omg its gorgeous! i love it
  • Calenth
    Calenth Posts: 7
    Options
    Amazing tattoo...great inspiration also...I have a bunch planned out for stages of my weight loss as my rewards :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    Oh, I meant to ask -- if you don't mind telling -- where did you get that and how much did it cost? How long did it take? How many sittings?
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Its beautiful! Annd you are so brave for getting something that big for your first tattoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!