New to myfitness pal!

Options
I'm a teenage girl who is basically not happy with my appearance. I weight I 123 and my goal weight is somewhere between 110-115!
I'm sure many people struggle with the same problem as me, having the willpower to not eat junk food. I dont understand how some people make it look so easy! I always give in and then feel like crap!
But I'm still going to continue to try :)

If anyone has any tips on how to simply not have the desire to eat bad foods, please inform me!

Replies

• Bambi4U
    Bambi4U Posts: 8
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! I wouldn't worry about the weight! You should be happy with who you are. But if you really want to lose weight and get to the weight you want, just cut your portions and only eat healthy stuff, like veggies, fruit, and meat without bread. It is not too hard, you just have to get in that mindset about losing weight and don't forget to exercise like jogging or walking long distances to drop the weight. It all adds up. Oh, and keep up with myfitnesspal.com by going under your calorie goal everyday and logging in the the food you eat and exercise. It shouldn't be hard with us people to help motivate you!! :-) Good luck and I know you can do it!~
  • tashajasmine
    tashajasmine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? if this is a current picture then you look great and if you lost 10 more pounds you'd be too thin. try to not beat yourself up over body image. all women usually feel less than they really are especially during teenage years.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You just need to eat better as a general rule. I don't recommend completey cutting out foods you love. If you want a piece of chocolate cake every once in a while - don't deny yourself (if you are rebellious that can set you up for failure) - but don't eat 2 pieces and then not work out! Use the goals set in MFP and if you are gonna go over on your calories - work it off!
  • becalm
    becalm Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes this picture is recent and was taken yesterday.
    & I am 5"6.
    And I pretty much want to "tone up" my body! And like I said try not to eat so much junk food!

Thank you all so much! I appreciate it (: