How much do you like tea?

Options

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,374 Member
    Options
    I like green tea with blueberry or other flavors, also like passion, chi & fruit teas, drink it every day hot & during the summer iced, no sugar added
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I love tea, but am picky.

I'm currently drinking about 5-6 cups per day total of black, rooibos chai, and kava.

I love kava, but I've only had it in Hawaii. Is there a brand that's available on the mainland that you like?

It seems to be really hard to find. The only brand I can find is Yogi.

The Yogi brand is readily available here in LA, so hopefully it's not too hard to find. Thanks!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I like coffee a little more. Tea is good for the evening though
    I like a morning and afternoon tea, usually Bigelow Plantation Mint black tea or one of the Celestial Seasons holiday teas I stockpiled lol.
    I bought some CS seasonal teas on clearance and they were all wonderful, even the sugar cookie tea.

• pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of black tea, but I don't mind green tea if it's brewed right. I also drink some of the herbals like lemon and ginger etc, but the ones I like don't actually contain any tea - so I think they would be herbal infusions rather that tea. Kava isn't tea either, it's made from a root pounded up and infused, no tea leaves there.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I drank sun tea as a kid. I tried drinking hot tea a couple years ago, but the amount of sugar I needed to put in it to make it palatable to me was obscene, so I don't drink tea.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey. Hot.

I'm currently drinking Fennel seed tea, but that's to cure the upset stomach from the flu. In the summer I love fresh harvested mint tea (my parents' garden is over run with peppermint. Stuff grows like weeds.)

I :heart: tea.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I simply love herbal teas. My current favorite is Linden & Quince mix. Its just amazing. I like winter blends like echinacea with citrussy flavors too.
  • brayman1701d
    brayman1701d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm English tea flows in my veins ;) lol. I like Roobus tea or English breakfast.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I drink three 20oz "mugs" of plain, old black tea (Salada brand) every day. I wish I could enjoy it without the milk and sugar, but I can't. It gets me through life!! Anyway, I like the Salada brand because it's much smoother than Lipton or Tetley.

I've found that I really dislike any flavored teas.
  • moonglowfae999
    moonglowfae999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bag of Yogi/Tazo Peppermint tea + 1 bag of Yogi/Tazo Ginger tea + 12 oz water = Gingermint bliss. I can probably spend the rest of my life drinking just that. Add 1-2 tsp of honey for sweetness and yum!

Tazo makes one that is green tea with mint and it is amazing. Got a couple of Yogi teas and they are also really good. Ginger tea is one of my favorites I love a strong ginger tea at night!
  • moonglowfae999
    moonglowfae999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Get to work at 9am: Cup of tea (English breakfast, of course)
    11am: Cup of tea
    1pm: Something herbal with lunch, usually peppermint
    3pm: Cup of tea
    4.:30: Quick cup of tea before I go home
    6:30: Get home, cup of Earl Grey
    7:30: Cup of Fennel tea to help digestion after dinner
    8:30: Cup of fruit tea
    9:30: Chamomile, to help me sleep.

Yeah, I like tea.

I like your style haha. I have tea in the mornings and often in the evenings as well. But any day when I can fit an extra cup is a great day.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm English tea flows in my veins ;) lol. .

Me too. But I only drink ordinary (black) tea. Have tried the herbal/fruit ones and hated them. Was gutted when I was told that I'd have to give up drinking tea as it is contra-indicated with a medication I'm taking.

Had to convert to de-caffeinated. Took a few days but I enjoy it now.

• EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    love my hot tea in the mornings. numi emperor's pu-erh!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Peppermint Tea or Pukka's Chamomile, Vanilla & Manuka Honey rarely, probably about 2-3 times per week at most and only when it's warm, can't drink it hot. Rest of the time I stick with sparkling water and the occasional diet coke.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Typically I stick to mint now, it's the only kind that doesn't make me nauseous and hungry, for some odd reason. If I drink at meal time though, I'll have green tea or something.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I drink tea every day. Hot and iced. I like spiced hot tea so I usually go for English breakfast, green or chai (black or green) mixed with Celestial Seasoning Bengal Spice tea (which isn't actually tea at all). Or a hot cup of chamomile and Bengal Spice before bed.

For iced I usually just go for what is known in these parts as 'regular tea', which is orange pekoe like Lipton or Luzianne. But sometimes I mix other teas with it - black, green, chamomile. Always unsweetened.

I like most tea as long as it's plain - no sweetener or cream. I hate sweet tea.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Republic of Tea Hot Apple Cider, Kiwi Pear, Peppermint Chocolate, and Double Dark Chocolate Mate are my favorites.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I wish I liked tea. *lesigh* I always think it smells good (my husband is the tea drinker in the house), but I just can't get behind it. He likes English Breakfast and Earl Gray best.