Food court

Options
Going to the food court at the mall with my teenager....help.....any healthy suggestions???

Replies

• Medcoder75
    Medcoder75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yea eat before you go---lol
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Do they have a Panda Express? Loads of sodium but the Beef and Broccoli and mixed veggies is pretty low in calories. I looked it up the other day. I think it was under 300 or something.
  • sbeddo
    sbeddo Posts: 2
    Options
    Eat before you go!

Then, if you must eat there, to be social or whatever, get a salad with dressing on the side. Or, just get a sugarfree lemonade to sip while chatting.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    subway. no cheese, no mayo. no chips or cookies. go with turkey,mustard and veggies on whole wheat. but be careful, lots of sodium in the bread as well as meat.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    yea eat before you go---lol

HAHA, ABSOLUTELY!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    depends on what options they have chick-fil-a grilled chicken is low especially if you dont have the bun and add a side salad. Most places will have some grilled chicken sandwich, or some type of sub or sandwich place, just watch your cheese and sauces and it wont be great for you but it will allow you to eat out with the family, kids, etc.
  • Atleast40
    Atleast40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chic-Fil-A, if it's available. Get a kids meal, you can even switch the fries out for the fruit cup to make it even better. Good luck
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    SUBWAY
  • bvalosek
    bvalosek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    denying yourself the glorious deliciousness of fast-food is terrible.. indulge!

...and log it accordingly as to adjust your diet the rest of the day appropriately. Then drink as much water as possible to flush the **** out asafp