Replies

• tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Way to go!!!
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    90 pounds in a year! You did damn good! The point is, you found what works for you! I love seeing progress pics! I think it's amazing to see the transformation in people's faces. You look younger and you have a spark in your eyes.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Excellent work~~~!!! I wish you good health and more happiness . Your photos are sweet and modest.... One thing to note is that once you look good.... don't give it away like candy..... keep on loving yourself... and then others love you , too , or more.... :)
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    90lbs down is amazing and so are you! You look beautiful and are an inspiration!
  • smiles6428
    smiles6428 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • SalvationMountain41
    Options
    Amazing job! Halfway through my own journey and consistency is indeed key! Cheers to your continued success!
  • janica_233
    janica_233 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing, You are an inspiration to me!
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's a huge amount to lose in one year, well done.

Slower is better, gives your body time to adjust and level out as it goes, more likely to keep your healthy eating habits.
  • TattooedAries
    TattooedAries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • Mainemom77
    Mainemom77 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing. I have been struggling with motivation for the last year and have been so lazy but am feeling inspired by you. My height and weight is the exact same as your starting weight. I have been contemplating a membership at PF and am going to sign up tomorrow :)
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you look fantastic! I especially love how you can see how much better and more confident you feel in the after pictures - that smile says it all!
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are adorable then and now! The important thing is that now you are healthier and stronger. Great job! Keep up the great work!

I agree, you are so cute. I am so happy for you. You look amazing.

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I love how you boil it down to simple terms. Thats a great success.. keep up the great work.
  • jb76ww
    jb76ww Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Great job! You look fantastic
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job. I'm so happy for you. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You can tell by your body language that you are way more comfortable in your body now. Good for you!
  • PamelaSween
    PamelaSween Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg that's amazing, well done girl! If only we could all manage that!!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for being real and sharing your tips !!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You rocked 2016 and I'm sure you'll kick 2017 in the booty too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!