My calories are trying to eat me!!

Options
kianaj
kianaj Posts: 22 Member
Lol, so I decided to log every single morsel I consumed today and guess what I was a -322 calorie intake. You talking about someone that was livid that was me, all because I had to consume three pieces of pound cake!!!

Now, true enough my day started off quite uneventful then I went to the gym and somewhere between the gym and picking up the kids I got really hungry. My Grams gave me some cake for me and the kids, but they were acting out of control (my excuse for not sharing) soooooo they didn't get their cake I ate it.

Then, I was still very hungry and decided to have the forbidden burger at this time it's like almost 9p.m. and I knew i was supposed to have the meal supplement, but I didn't feel like drinking my meal tonite.

My apetite seems to have increased since exercising more often and I find myself wanting to consume ungodly amounts of meat, and craving the heck out of sugar my fiendish qualities scare me just a little. And it occurred to me if I had've worked out harder today I would've been able to have that pound cake in moderation, but noooo the three slices were calling my name.

Now i'm venting because I became upset with myself when i saved my progress and it said, "Young lady if you keep eating like you did today, you'll be at your same weight in 5 wks." Bullcrap, I haven't been exercising my behind off not to lose anything at all. Later, for that I'm back on my grind tomorrow and I will turn down that dang pound cake next time. BUT I refuse to take responsibilty for my calories trying to eat me!!

Be Ez

Replies

• kianaj
    Options
    Lol, so I decided to log every single morsel I consumed today and guess what I was a -322 calorie intake. You talking about someone that was livid that was me, all because I had to consume three pieces of pound cake!!!

Now, true enough my day started off quite uneventful then I went to the gym and somewhere between the gym and picking up the kids I got really hungry. My Grams gave me some cake for me and the kids, but they were acting out of control (my excuse for not sharing) soooooo they didn't get their cake I ate it.

Then, I was still very hungry and decided to have the forbidden burger at this time it's like almost 9p.m. and I knew i was supposed to have the meal supplement, but I didn't feel like drinking my meal tonite.

My apetite seems to have increased since exercising more often and I find myself wanting to consume ungodly amounts of meat, and craving the heck out of sugar my fiendish qualities scare me just a little. And it occurred to me if I had've worked out harder today I would've been able to have that pound cake in moderation, but noooo the three slices were calling my name.

Now i'm venting because I became upset with myself when i saved my progress and it said, "Young lady if you keep eating like you did today, you'll be at your same weight in 5 wks." Bullcrap, I haven't been exercising my behind off not to lose anything at all. Later, for that I'm back on my grind tomorrow and I will turn down that dang pound cake next time. BUT I refuse to take responsibilty for my calories trying to eat me!!

Be Ez
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I love it.
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Sometimes those cravings get the best of us. Just try to keep healthy snacks handy. What I like to do is buy a snack I like, whether it's trail mix or the chocolate chips mini cookies, and take the whole package and break it down into the serving size in baggies. That way I KNOW if I eat one baggie, I am only having one serving. Otherwise I could eat the whole dang box and be in serious trouble. If you have uncontrollable hunger...are you drinking plenty of water? I have found now that I am consiously going over my 8 cups a day that my hunger is less...maybe that will work for you also.

Great attitude though...tomorrow is another day...START FRESH!!! You can do it!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Drink your water that does help. :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nebgurl
    nebgurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Indeed Kiana- tomorrow is another day. Dust off and try it again! You can do it! BTW- I noticed that you mentioned the military... Many thanks to you and all everyone for protecting us in all you do!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

Be Ez

um......when and where do you go in MFP that your calories talk to you like that!? If you don't get that message should you assume your on the right track?????????

Hang in there baby, and tomorrow you pound the cake off!

GO Green
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Be Ez

um......when and where do you go in MFP that your calories talk to you like that!? If you don't get that message should you assume your on the right track?????????

GO Green
    I've never had MFP talk to me either:sad: oh well, maybe I shoulda signed up for the free Golden Deluxe Membership!:noway: :huh: :laugh:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

Be Ez

GO Green
    I've never had MFP talk to me either:sad: oh well, maybe I shoulda signed up for the free Golden Deluxe Membership!:noway: :huh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHA the free Golden Deluxe....LOL this is the second time I have heard of people getting a message.....I wonder if it is when they notice you logging and consistantly going over or you go under too many times in a week.....hmmmmmm is this true or is this similar to going sniping?

:indifferent: ponders this thought.....

Go Green!
  • kianaj
    Options
    Nebgurl: Thank you for your support
    Everyone: When ytou click on the green box on the homepage (after logging excercise/food) that says "complete today's entry" it will give you rounded number of how much weight you'd lose in 5wks. I consume atleast 8 glasses, but I will definitely get some snacks and drink even more water. Thank you all for laughing with me, feeling my pain, and providing solutions.

:bigsmile:
  • mburris
    mburris Posts: 55
    Options
    I can relate. I was so hungry last night! I could have eaten the whole house! Get back on your horse, and keep up the good work.:tongue:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i did great last night, but this morning..... darn krispy kreme