Wedding goal weight

Options
Hopels1591
Hopels1591 Posts: 7 Member
Im getting married 3rd june 17 and need to lose around 4stone to fit in my dress its going to be hard but im going to do it. Is anyone else working towards there wedding goal weight.

Replies

• amber22vanessa
    amber22vanessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. Firstly congratulations that you're getting married!! I got married in September '16 and lost quite a bit of weight for it. It is difficult but do able esp as the motivation is strong!! Unfortunately, I let myself go a bit after and I am back to square one!! We are planning on going for our honeymoon in May this year so all up for starting again esp in the new year!! ☺️
  • minnicemouse
    minnicemouse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10+ lbs by 02.27 for our wedding in Vegas.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm getting married June 17th! I only need to lose like 5 lbs (I lost over 40 a few years ago) but trying to get back on track after the holidays!
  • Hopels1591
    Options
    Well my first week iv lost 8lb and very happy yay xx
  • TiaDDiva
    TiaDDiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 15lbs before our July 8th wedding. I would prefer to have it all off by June. I joined the gym, but I need ALOT of help with my food habits.
  • VeraB1794
    VeraB1794 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 20lbs by may/June for my wedding. Don't have set date yet lol. Hopefully can do it. On day 3 of workout! Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • rhonasaysso
    rhonasaysso Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! Im getting married on April 4th. I was 11st 8lbs after Christmas :( and would like to be a stone lighter. I'm getting there, weighted this morning at 11.2. Lots of motivation, as my dress will be ready to pick up very soon! Add me if you like? We can keep each other going x
  • Hopels1591
    Options
    Well ladies iv lost 1st 1lb in under 3 weeks iv cut out all junk food and most fats am drinking alot of herbal teas and the wait is coming off nicely am so happy.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    A stone a month isn't happening, sorry.
  • Hopels1591
    Options
    I am very heavy so its normal for me to lose alot if weight quickly as i was 19st 5lb
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am very heavy so its normal for me to lose alot if weight quickly as i was 19st 5lb

Yes you will, which will be a lot of water, but cutting out too much fat is bad for you, as is too large a calorie deficit.

You want to look happy and healthy on your wedding day, not with bad skin and lank hair from a crash diet.
  • BossLady_1
    BossLady_1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July 2017 I need to loose 2-3 stone. ATM im struggling. I'm trying to follow slimming world ee plan. Right now I'm aiming to jog and go to boot camp 3-4 days a week.
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Me too but atm kinda depressed cuz I've been at this since SEPT n it's hardly made any difference on the scale... Still going to keep on but just been feeling a lil crappy
  • bookfairy831
    bookfairy831 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sorry to butt in but what is a stone equivalent?

I'm losing for a wedding but not my own. My son is marrying his angel on July 8, 2017.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    a stone is 14lbs
  • Hopels1591
    Options
    Keep your chins up we will get to our wedding goals x
  • BossLady_1
    Options
    Keep your chins up we will get to our wedding goals x

lol I've got enough chins for everyone :D
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hahaha lol
  • BossLady_1
    Options
    Weighed in today... I've only lost 1/4 of a pound.

A loss is a loss
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Getting married in October. Currently 230 and would like to be 170 by the big day. Need to keep at :D

Anyone feel free to add me for accountability