Anyone trying to lose 50+ ?

Options
Hey , I'm Emily . Need some motivation ! Add me (:

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I've lost 30 already, but I've got 84 to go. One day at a time.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I definitely have over 50 to lose. We can be friends, if you like. :) I can always use extra motivation (especially lately).
  • PositiveChange2013
    Options
    I have another 55 left to go. I've lost 45 since Feb. 1, 2016.
  • VickyObe
    VickyObe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60+. I'm in Maintenance now but my diary is open to friends so if you add me you can see what I was doing June thru Nov my best weight loss months. I'm averaging maintenance over a week right now (surplus weekends then deficit week days). Maintenance is new to me I've been queen of yo yo diets for about 8 years now so this time I'm staying on top of it and trying to figure out my game plan for life. I've been 'honest' in my logs it shows the good bad and ugly (some days have more margin for error than others though ... Christmas Eve, etc.)
  • Totttiebuttx3
    Totttiebuttx3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ✋✋✋✋ meee. I've already lost 20. I got 59 more to lose. Lol!! #onedayatatime
  • llhearn
    llhearn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 90 lbs. I get up and do two 30 second forearm planks each morning with a child's pose after each one. It took me about a week or so to work up to the 30 seconds. Been doing this for a month and I feel great afterwards and can tell my core is getting stronger. I have a gym at work and my goal is to work out at least 4 times a week on lunch. I am using the elliptical and choosing the interval course. I am going as fast as I can for 2 mins and then recover for 2 mins this week. Last week I did 1 and 1 and saw good results, lost 1.8 lbs.
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I am down 77 with maybe 20 more to go. Not sure what my "goal" weight is right now.
    I am currently losing about 2-3 pounds a month with 5/week exercise and average of 2000/day
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I have indeed, I lost over double that.. The only advise I would ever give anyone is diet and routine.